FOUR GUNS DESTROYED WHILE USING THIS AMMO (ZSR 7.62x51- LOT 15)

Anyone using this ammo???

6 Likes

Seems like the ammo has some pretty potent powder in the casing, maybe C4 instead of gunpowder, :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

1 Like

:boom: No kidding. :boom:

1 Like

Thank you @BRUCE26 for putting this out to the Community. Somebody might have some of that ammo. I have never heard of it myself. Going to keep away from it for sure. Thanks again brother.

5 Likes

That ammo must have been produced on either a Monday or a Thursday. Machine operator must have either been hung over or had just gotten paid and ready to live for the weekend!

Geeez! It’s a wonder no one got hurt! Is there any mention of those persons getting their rifle replaced? A full refund should be automatic but what about replacement?

2 Likes

Have not heard anything yet. I saw his first vid last week about his rifle blowing up and he has since heard from three others by e-mail with pics so this is just coming out. I thought it should be shared.

3 Likes

@BRUCE26 Thank you for the posting, I purchased 160 rounds of this product a while back. Looks like it’s a good thing I hadn’t used any of it yet. Going to reach out to the retailer to see if I can get an exchange/refund on the potentially defective ammo.

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary @William591

6 Likes

@William591 Your welcome. Let us know if you hear from your retailer and if they know about the potential problem with the ammo. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey Bill, happy cake day!

3 Likes

Thanks. How’s life in SF? I’ll be back over there mid April for another conference.

2 Likes

Great info. Gotta know sabotage when we see it!
Showing up at gun shows in bulk.
Somebody wants us to lose the next conflict!
It’s probably Trumps fault.

3 Likes

:rofl: I wonder if it will be traced back to Super Bowl Monday. I’ve always argued that day should be a national holiday.

4 Likes

Saw the video. This is one reason I stay away from the highly discounted stuff with strange names. I also try to stick to name brands when possible. Even then blow ups happen, bad quality, faulty equipment or defects in manufacture that pop up from 3rd party suppliers. Not to mention condition of your firearm.

3 Likes

@Jim80 :thinking: Do you think they watch the SB in Turkey. :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve never been to Turkey. But I would hope that if a sports team is referred to as World Champions then the whole world must be watching to see who wins. And I understand that “football” is very popular in Europe

2 Likes

Received the RMA from the retailer today; TrueShot Gun Club. Will be getting a full refund upon shipment’s return receipt.

FYI: ZSR also sells under Sarsilmaz, Sarsilmaz USA, and Buffalo Cartridge Company. Have used the BCC in 7.62x51 previously and the Sarsilmaz both label in 9mm 124gr nato with no issues.

5 Likes

Thanks. :+1:

1 Like

37,745 views Premiered Mar 23, 2023

As you know, my M1A Socom was destroyed at the range while using ZSR ammo, 7.62x51, Lot 15. As of this video, there is a possible SIX rifles that have been destroyed while using this ammo lot. I decided to go out and purchase a bullet puller and grain scale. I pulled 13 random bullets from the large stash I have and weighed EVERYTHING. The results, are, well, interesting. I am leaving it up to you - the viewer - and expert - to tell me what the heck is going on with this ammo. https://www.patreon.com/GalacticForce… (ZSR and Battlehawk Armory still not accepting refunds or making a recall)

3 Likes