Follow the USCCA on Social Media

The USCCA has a great presence on other social media platforms with unique posts on each platform as appropriate.

Be sure to follow us on:

Instagram

Twitter

Facebook

We’re here to talk on the platforms you visit.

What other social media do you frequent?

6 Likes

OK @Dawn how did you get a picture of my ammo locker? :sunglasses:

I don’t do Social Media other than a couple topic specific forums, this is the only gun forum I do now.

Cheers,

Craig6

3 Likes

MeWe is what I do outside of this forum.

2 Likes

@Dawn

None, nada, zip.

This forum community, even with the sometimes problems, much like the USCCA itself. Make me feel like I am talking to friends, who it just so happens, I haven’t had the chance to meet in real life.

I, used, (heavy emphasis on used to) to post on the private Disqus USCCA page, it got nasty a few times. But something’s happened to my device and I can no longer access blog post comments. So I came over here, initially, with great trepidation, to participate. I can honestly say there are a good dozen or more forum goers here that if they were in Birmingham, I would open my home, or wallet to, to help them anyway I could.

This is a good forum thanks to the many thoughtful users, the great mods and of course myself. Plus the Gun meme thread keeps me endlessly amused.

Plus I really enjoy the fact that we can argue, sometimes even passionately disagree, and still remain respectful.

Dawn and the other mods are quick to jump in and grab those of us who might be being to passionate, by the ear and take us out behind the internet woodshed.

6 Likes

Except for this forum, I’m not much of a fan of social media. I have a LinkedIn account because I work. I have an Instagram account and a Twitter account. I post rarely on the last two because both are places of shouting over the top of each other. However, in order to keep up with church, I have the Instagram account (it beats Facebook). I maintain the Twitter account so I can let the corporate Twitter feed post on my behalf.

4 Likes

The blog commenting is now in the Community, you should be able to hit the:
Or Continue Discussion at the bottom of any blog. Please let me know if it doesn’t work for you!!

Nah, you haven’t seen anything… yet. :innocent: That’s because 99.9% of people here to talk about protecting their families which we can all relate to. There are so many different views that a lot of them can be right - for the right people. It’s great to have different views. That’s what makes life fun!

[Although if you prefer Glock to Sig I will have to harass you a bit. :wink: )

5 Likes

@Dawn

Don’t make me break out the 10 and 11 letter acronyms. :innocent::us_outlying_islands::eyes: Just cause you hate my Glocks.:us_outlying_islands: I do have a Sig and my next gun will be a Sig.

I still can not see that. I have to go to USCCA app and then read a blog but then I can’t ever reply.

3 Likes

Here, and Facebook. I’ve tried instagram, but, it’s just not my thing.

1 Like

Here mostly, although I have a little used F/B acct thru which I mostly enjoy looking w/ very few posts.

3 Likes

This is only the second and newest social media that I frequent. My first being New Ag Talk, been a member there going on 12 years. I did open a Facebook page about 12 to 15 years ago but didn’t frequent and haven’t been on that site except twice to receive pictures of a class reunion. I have really enjoyed the conversation here and electronic comraderi. The overall topic ain’t bad either.

4 Likes

I’m on Facebook with a business page and most of my private posts are in closed or secret groups. Instagram and twitter are not my thing.

3 Likes

I’m with you, we dont use fb, or the others…

2 Likes

What sig is on your bucket list there pilgrim…as john Wayne would say…

2 Likes

I have a Twitter account but never use it. I’ve never signed up for any other social media account.

It’s USCCA all the way!

3 Likes

I’m on several social media. I’m on Facebook, Twitter, Pauler, and LinkIn. and of course the USCCA Community. And I do follow USCCA on both Facebook and Twitter. I do sometime when I’m able to share USCCA posts from Twitter on Pauler when I think that more people should see and get the info. But I don’t really see much USCCA posts on LinkIn. And There are a lot of NRA posts there and even several groups from them as well. would like to see USCCA post to LinkedIn. Or maybe set up a group on there. I think that quit a few gun people would join it if there was one.

2 Likes

Sig Sauer Rattler in .300 Blackout. I want it for my car gun. So if the fecal matter ever hits the impellor blade, I want something with a tad more oompfh.

1 Like

Nice choice! The scat on it cud it be called fan, propeller ,vane, flabellum? You could become a famous scatologist!

1 Like

Does anyone else have this issue?