Floridas Agricultural Commissioner position up for election

JR GAILLOT, Dem. who is running for Agricultural Commissioner, (this position over sees Permit to Carry Concealed) says he will make everyone who owns a gun will have to purchase Insurance.
“HOLY S**T”

3 Likes

Maybe that will get him voted out. :-1:

4 Likes

Him and the present Comish of Ag (who wants to be Gov, fat chance) compete in who better tramples on the Constitution.

6 Likes

Yeah, I remember that guy.

Methinks he’s in it for the campaign money.

4 Likes

soros I’m sure. :unamused:

6 Likes

Being from Florida with my CWL up for renewal in the next term, I’m watching this race very closely. Glad Nikki is not running and definitely need a 2A supporter in this office.

4 Likes

Agriculture in charge of Firearms? How did they think that was a good idea

3 Likes

ATF (Agriculture (Tobacco) and Firearms)? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

AMF, FL is tobacco-free, LOL

1 Like

I think Nikki is having a tough time getting the Dem nomination against Charlie. The only thing Dems might have against Charlie is he used to be FL governor as an R.

As a Florida resident i watch for these sorts. Florida has been pretty reliable red since just before 2000 but with a big influx of folks from New Yorker, Illinois and Californian lately i am getting concerned about how these folks will vote. Folks tend to bring their old habits with them and forget it was their bad choices in the first place that ruined where there came from and made their destination look so appealing to them.

It is reported Republican registrations are way up but that may not last. Also, i have seen what happens to a state with a big influx of folks moving in. Takes time but they have an impact. 40 years ago Colorado was red as blood. With the growth of the front range from Ft. Collins to Pueblo, it is bluer than the sky. Every lever in the state is blue except for Rep. Boebert and maybe one other. Dems have the Governor, control of both houses and most county offices, including Denver. Last time that happened was the 1930s when the Klan ran the state. And we know how well that went over.

1 Like