First stippling job done on g2c!

So i decided to try my first strippling job on my g2c . I think it turned out fairly well! Whats your honest opinion? I think now with the clip in i should add the stripes to that as well? Im still touching up it was my first 4 hr session. And the eye reminds me of the american eagle with how the rail is with the downward hook. Keep it or fill it in? Looking for all suggestions

13 Likes

Using your own hands? :star_struck: :muscle: :ok_hand: :+1:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

It’s awesome !

Can you post posture of whole firearm? I’d like to see how does it look with slide and mag.

2 Likes

Just switched pics and added a few questions . last night was the long 4 hr session …today detail and suggestions…

3 Likes

Brother for the first time you did an excellent job. It looks professional. Sounds like a startup business and a source of income.:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Outstanding work.

2 Likes

Looks good, some of the stars are a bit off, but for your first time, I’d say you did an amazing job! I have no idea about what to suggest except to keep and it, you’re doing great!

3 Likes

Thx. Looks better with slide.
Nice work. As @TRAVIS25 mentioned, stars are a little bit off… but you will remember fix it doing your G3C. :slightly_smiling_face:

Of course you do have G3C, don’t you? :innocent:

3 Likes

Great Job

2 Likes

Absolutely outstanding - beautiful great job

2 Likes

Great job.

2 Likes

Ummmmm no… Im a glock guy

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:
So you didn’t risk anything stippling this Taurus handgun… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wow! I’d say you did a darn fine job. Looks great!

2 Likes

Right… I am now done. Included stripes on mag and color fill TAURUS BRAINBRIDGE ETC

5 Likes

That looks great ! :ok_hand:
I’m wondering why do you care about Glocks, having such nice G2C? :thinking:

… :nerd_face:… eee. I’m just kidding ! :wink:

2 Likes

Honest im to afraid of making a mistake… I put alot into my glocks …trigger bars,tungstun guide rods,lazers etc. Id hate to biff on perfection. They look great as is. Maybe when they come more available again ill by another glock and try it on that. As for now i have a gen 1 g17c and gen4 19.

2 Likes

Looking real good brother like you have been doing it for years.

1 Like

That’s a great job. How does it feel in hand?

2 Likes

I think it looks great. I would not dare to do such a thing. Great job sir, well done.

2 Likes

Can you post a photo of the “before” picture again?

2 Likes