First class

I’m constantly telling people, having a gun isn’t the answer, it’s s only part of the equation. The answers come when you get the training.

Enjoy your class! My hope is you guys have fun and continue on to more training down the road

2 Likes

Passed the basic training CCW class as well as my wife! Informative and fun.
IMG_0342-1

At some point down the road I will be taking another class!!! Now, just gotta send in all the info, get my fingerprinting done, then wait for my CCW!!!

6 Likes

I didnt know we had to qualify at 21ft. I practiced the night before at 3’, 5’, 7’ and 15’. Live and learn!!!

4 Likes

Congratulations on passing your CCW course! For so many people training ends right here and that shouldn’t be the case. This should just be the beginning of your training journey.
At some point look for kinetic combat handgun course because gun fights aren’t static, everybody will be moving . (Getting off the “X”)

4 Likes

Congrats to you and your wife!

2 Likes

Yes, sir. Im ready to get training with my AR, and shotguns as well. Id also like to take 3-5 more gun classes. Perhaps, moving while shooting at targets, clearing a home and possible car incidents, if there is a class for that.

4 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I also got to help some of the other class mates. Some were completely brand new to guns. They didnt know how to load their magazines. It was fun, informing them how to load as well as helping them.

1 Like

I will take both of those classes down the line as well. I also want to take an AR15 class as well as a shotgun class. I also want to take a home defense class with my wife again. I want her to feel confident with her gun in her hand for safety purposes at all possible times.

Buying here a new Sig Sauer P365 380, rose gold kit!!! She shot the 380 the night before our class and loved it. So much less recoil and mucj easier tacking the the gun!!

1 Like

My class was a basic gun safety with CCW training. Very informative. Thanks for teaching us Steve S.!!!

1 Like