Firearm Tattoos?

For Christmas, my adult children all are getting tattoos as gifts. One of them got the start of the Constitution:

Would you ever get a firearm tattoo? Would you get it in a place where you could hide it?

• I don’t get tattoos
  • I would get a firearm tattoo
  • I would get a firearm tattoo if it was in a place where it could be covered

0 voters

3 Likes

I have several tattoos, none of which are firearm related, but now that I know there are people getting them., I will be designing one soon… Not before I can design one for the day I found Christ and gave my self over to him .

6 Likes

No tattoos, they’ve never been my thing…however…the conversation came up last weekend and my boy says he wants one and is convinced I told him he could at some point (maybe I told him he could once he’s grown an on his own)…so I told him he could get one, but that I’d have to get the exact one in the exact same spot on me and I had veto power (tat and location)… :rofl:

I’m probably going to regret that deal in a couple years… :thinking:

4 Likes

I survived 24 years in the Navy with no tattoo’s. Not that it wasn’t a thought on multiple occasions. Fortunately for me my first barracks roommate had multiple random tat’s that he impulsively got. He gave me a bit of advice that I still follow.

“That tat is going to be on your hide for the rest of your life. Get it drawn out, put it in an envelope and mail it to yourself with an “Open me in 1 year” with the date on it. If you still want it then go get it.”

I have lot’s of envelopes.

Cheers,

Craig6

8 Likes

I got my first tattoo a left arm sleeve on my last birthday, as a reminder that I am only as old as I allow myself to be.

Then I plan a right sleeve, and finally the conclusion of the second amendment across my back. I don’t know if that counts as a firearm tattoo or not. Plus I am physically disabled to the point I can’t work anymore, and I am a law abiding citizen so I don’t care if tattoos identify me, and if some special snowflake is offended by the conclusion to the Second Amendment, well (insert suitable profanity here) em if they can’t stand it.

5 Likes

No tattoos… (and no discussion about it) :wink:

3 Likes

I almost got tattoos as a teen and you guys would be so thankful that I did not due to my lack of good judgment. All my so-called friends succeeded in getting them, but it’s like God stretched his arm out and made that bad call non-reality for me!

Your friend would have, Southside, P.C.B., 318, written on me like I was a “gangsta” or something!!!:joy::joy::joy::joy:

HOWEVER, good choices such as your son, @Dawn:clap::clap::clap::clap: Now that’s a tattoo and it can be covered! Not to mention the idea of a constitution was a great choice.

2 Likes

Kinda thinking of this: " And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war." Rev 19:11

Now, where would I get that?

4 Likes

Left Pectoral muscle, just over your heart.

4 Likes

It took me until my kids were almost grown up to find a tattoo that meant enough to me (it represents my kids as children). The one I got yesterday when we all went represents my grandparents.

My kids had to wait until they turned 18 to get their tattoos. My only request was nothing on the hands, face or neck. The were good with that.

I have two more in mind and may be adding We the People too the list- but a LOT smaller than my son’s!

3 Likes

Well, you raised them right!

I would have got my butt whipped had that of happened!

Oma with the rug beater she called the “clapper” or however, it’s spelled in German and then Opa with his real leather belt.

Right when I thought it was over my mamaw would have given me a tattoo on the butt with whatever was in reach :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My wife and I share Mark 10:9. Becky has What God has joined” and I have “Let no one separate” along with our wedding anniversary.
I’m thinking of getting another just haven’t come up with the idea yet.

3 Likes

I only sport my IRONMAN Tattoo on my ankle. I worked hard to earn that one…

6 Likes

Ask any White Supremacist, person that belongs to any gang of any stripe, or just an average person being informed by a lawyer to cover up all tattoos, would you really want anything to play the prejudices of Left Wing Liberals at work, on a date in public, or in a courtroom? People convict, discriminate, and attack for less.

3 Likes

I would, but my wife is not a fan of the ones I have even though the zippers were HER idea. (there is a tattoo thread for those new here).

3 Likes

For humor only. Do not bite me.

I think a jury that found Calvin and Hobbes dancing together objectionable, might need a jury to assess their suitability to be jurors.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Well, if I was to go to court, I might get Mathew 7:1 “Judge not, that ye be not judged.”

:grinning:

I get what you are saying, certainly want to keep that in mind when picking out a tattoo. I think a lot of the gang stuff is very visible, not something covered by a short sleeved shirt.

3 Likes

I do have a gun tattoo.

Of course, it’s a glock…:grin:

4 Likes

Now theres a commitment to the platform :wink:
Wearing mine on-body, not on-skin :grin:

2 Likes

I do both :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes