Feds spied on citizens

well if you aren’t on a list by now, you must not be trying very hard.

9 Likes

I gave them my fingerprints and a photo with the intent of carrying a gun at all times….

They know who I am.

9 Likes

SHOCKING! Our own .gov spies on US! Whodathunkit!
Unfortunately Leo even exposed they will continue to do this and more.
This American ‘HATER’ .gov was created by Obama and continues on down the line.
They are like Herpes, the gift that keeps on giving.

9 Likes

We all agree that they have always been spying on civilians! But it got worse after “911”!! What’s even worse than all this is when they get tired of nothing from their spying, and stop! Then just start making :poop: up!!! Like they have done with certain people in politics!!! But with everyday Joes, “Jan 6”!!!

11 Likes

Obviously you are a violent extremist. Why else would you want a firearm for self-defense? :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Well now there’s a revelation,the government spied on its citizens.Theyve done that since we have had government.

10 Likes

BANG Trever, That sound you just heard was YOU making another LIST! Naughty, Naughty!

10 Likes

I sure I will be on every list they have…too f…g bad.

6 Likes

well if you aren’t on a list by now, you must not be on my side. :us:

6 Likes

White Rural Violent Extremist :grinning:

9 Likes

Do brown urban violent extremists get bonus points?

9 Likes

I forget what brown gets on the intersectionist scale.

5 Likes

Can’t be, I live in the ‘burbs. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

White Urban Extremist :wink:

4 Likes

White suburban extremist

8 Likes

That’s even worse! Like a HOA. :wink:

5 Likes

These people hate the Constitution and our God given rights. They will sell us out for their power and financial gain. It is truly sad and evil.

5 Likes

Sadly Geo. W. Bush was the guy who pushed for a lot of these controls. The uni-party has to go! The J6 hostages need to be released!

5 Likes

Neither of them look like me. :sunglasses: She reminds me of Michael Keaton in Beetlejuice, but not as good-looking. :grimacing:

4 Likes

you are correct that could be our secret password :shushing_face:

3 Likes