FBI MVE/RMVE Report

8 Likes

Seem like a great article Iā€™ll have to read it when I have more time.

1 Like

Hey, FBI, projecting much?

7 Likes

A LOT of Redaction in there, thatā€™s the stuff Iā€™m interested in. How did they get the information that lead to this conclusion? Iā€™m sure they donā€™t want us to know. Was it obtained legally, through a FISA Court, behind closed doors, in secret warrant?

4 Likes

The only problem I have with this is---------EVERYTHING!
They love to ā€˜Labelā€™ every Gun Owner a WHITE Supremacistā€™s !
WHITE Nationalists , INSURRECTIONISTS!
whatever sounds more unstable and Violent to the Masses!

Theyā€™ll keep throwing stuff against the walls till something sticks!
Nibbling away at our rights and Freedoms until they achieve Total Control
and we are disarmed (or dead).

THEY ARE THE THREAT! THEY ARE THE DANGER! THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED!
They have been Weaponized and Corrupted against the Citizens of the United States.

When the Chaos begins it will NOT be US doing the Terrorizing!
The Pressure is over heating, the lid is about to fail and what do Feebieā€™s want to disarm and Imprison US! Resident Poopie Pants is a demented Fool BUT his 'Handlerā€™s are the True Terrorists.
In order for them to gain Total Control this Country has to FAIL, and FAIL BIG!
They will need a scape Goat (US) and they will then Mobilize the Guard and they will crawl out from under their rocks they are hiding and save the day !
NEW WORLD ORDER
Obamaland USA (or Little Barry World)

4 Likes

This is one of the issues I have. As an example, Former President Trump has had to refute claims made against him which are blatantly untrue, such as him becoming a dictator. Which was made as an off the cuff remark he made concerning his desire to start massive deportations on day one of his administration, against illegal immigrants should he win reelection. These denials by Trump took time away from his very real goals for the United States, and the MSM then used those denials to drum up support for themselves. The MSM is throwing so much sh!t against the wall hoping something, anything will stick.

I will be very blunt, I am not a huge fan of Trump as a person, I thought he was a decent President and liked his policies. But what is being done to him is so far beyond the pale that I have gone from indifferent to him, to someone who defends him.

We are not supposed to be some Banana Republic, where the Party in Power retaliates against itā€™s political opposition.

5 Likes

I checked the date on the articleā€¦ not April 1st. So, someone is jealous of the fame the Babylon Bee enjoys. In the world of ā€œqueers for palestineā€ and Leftists and Antifa actually abusing people in the streets on behalf of Hamas, the report makes a decent parody.

4 Likes

Yup, ALL THAT! ^

After watching what they did with President Trump, you have all you need to know about the FBI.

3 Likes

The article contains a lot of labeling and opinions the FBI holds as truth. Maybe they got nothing better to do.

2 Likes