Religion now a crime?

The FBI has found a gateway to declare Christians as criminals: Federal whistleblower (msn.com)

6 Likes

NASCAR is next.

6 Likes

Christian nationalists’ ‘extreme beliefs’ are fundamentally ‘at odds with pluralistic democracy’: conservative (msn.com)

5 Likes

“If you thing this sounds like MAGA tripe,” Rubin warns, "you’re right. This is the hardcore MAGA base
. To counteract Christian nationalism, we will need a positive, optimistic message that celebrates an inclusive, diverse democracy in which no American is more ‘real’ than another.“

So, this?

8 Likes

If this is real, you know who should be worried?
Muslims.

4 Likes

Karacal, is that you in the Checkered Bib’s? U B Stylin Brother. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

So to boil it down in the lib FBI view, religion dangerous and bad, perversion good.

6 Likes

@Mike164 I knew you would like it, I heard it’s the “thing” to wear in SLC. :grin:

6 Likes

If you don’t already know who Mike Glover is, you should look up what happened to him. Former Green Beret, worked in FBI and CIA for a time, started a company to help prepare people for reasonable disasters like losing power due to grid failures, canning, and other random useful non extreme stuff. He was declared an extremist and lost his entire company at the time and that was nearly 10 years ago. All because teaching people how to store food or collect rain water or anything else that might make sense in case of emergency
yeah
he was declared an extremist and shut out on social media by the FBI (who he used to work with).

If you don’t follow the herd, you’ll be targeted as a problem these days.

7 Likes

Matthew 7:13

The road to Perdition is wide. And those of us who follow The Way expect and accept being targeted.

9 Likes

Catholics are being targeted because of their Pro Life stance.

10 Likes

There is a number of religious groups that have the same resistant attitude as Catholics. Some refused the medical mandate. Others refused suggested pronouns for God. Yet others wont officiate certain combinations for marriage, or approve of infanticide, or tear non-inclusive pages from the Bible.

But if it is SPLC that has supplanted proper law enforcement - we all should be worried.

8 Likes

You think they are 1st on the list? Who knows. Like Father Niemoller wrote, everyone will have their turn, some sooner, some later.

6 Likes

The Feds are investigating the Mormons due to a Whistle Blower report

1 Like

See John MacArthur vs. King Jong uNewsom

2 Likes

It’s not only religious groups, it’s anyone that doesn’t follow the left ideology, specifically progressive mentality. I mentioned Mike Glover previously but I did a search last night to see if I could find his story online to share and apparently he did a podcast with Joe Rogan and he seems to have shared his story on that. I didn’t listen to the whole thing but check it out. The story is upsetting.

3 Likes

I am not a religious person myself.
But when I see things like this, I do get worried. The government agencies are becoming more and more weaponized to go after anything that does not follow a specific agenda. That is 100% unconstitutional.

When they are done with one group, they will demonize and go after another, and another. There used to be some checks and balances on this but they seem to have disappeared.

US society as a whole is in bad shape right now

9 Likes

No, probably not first on the list. But if I belonged to any religious group that had ever been concerned about abuse due to our failure to conform, I would be concerned about this. You probably remember how concerned everyone pretended to be after 9/11, that the FBI would start hunting down mosques? Well, here we are, except they’re targeting Catholics, not Muslims. But if they can target Catholics, they can certainly aim their sites at any other group.

9 Likes

It won’t take them long to broaden the scope of this beyond Catholics. This is extremely troubling.

No, let’s not use euphemisms. This is evil, and exactly what the Bill of Rights is there to prevent. This is how nationwide calamities start.

Remember, if they can do this to one group, they can, and eventually will do this to anybody and everybody.

11 Likes

All they need to do is label you a group, then classify your group as Extremists. Then they go on a complicit media with “facts”. They parlay that into a mandate from the public to investigate. A few closed door, sealed investigations and you find yourself facing a Federal SWAT Team at 3:00am.

9 Likes