DHS warns of extremism in the coming months

I’m not surprised.

This is a good time for we responsible gun owners to stay calm, level-headed and aware. Know where the trouble is and avoid it.

30 Likes

“Domestic violent extremists, however, present the most pressing and potentially violent threat,”

Is there a definition of “Domestic violent extremists”? Could it simply be someone that disagrees with those in office right now?

21 Likes

Took the words right out of my mouth.

8 Likes

Oh don’t say that, it hurts my feelings. You are so toxic!!! :laughing:

12 Likes

:unicorn: Detox Mike Detox :unicorn:

4 Likes

So what do they know that we don’t know? Maybe gas is going to get to $10/gallon? Or they’re going for a monkeypox lockdown right before November? This seems very odd to me, but not surprising with how poorly this administration is performing.

8 Likes

BLM is not an extremist threat. They simply burn down buildings in peaceful protest.
Women wanting cosmetic surgery are not extremists.
Parents showing up at school board meetings to protest CRT are the radicals.

4 Likes

Watch out for snowflakes and drugstore cowboys.

Its probably a lot like the Democrats definition of assault rifle and high capacity magazing.

4 Likes

Do you mean It’s (it is)?

Congrats grammar police, you got me. You should be proud.

9 Likes

Maybe only $7 or $8/gallon this year though I think $10 is possible by next year barring a significant economic downturn. Which is quite possible/probable.

But add in some rolling blackouts in CA and the Midwest this summer and significant increases in food prices and food shortages this fall. Then sprinkle in the likely abortion and pro gun SCOTUS rulings to piss of the left and more anti self defense laws to piss off the right. Top it all off with the realization by more and more people that the stock market and economy are a giant debt fueled ponzi scheme that are guaranteed to bankrupt the US.

I think it’s pretty clear why the people who have worked very hard over the past several decades to create these disasters are looking for scape goats. Not to mention getting more than a little worried that we might not all keep settling for the cake they keep letting us eat.

Or maybe they are really smart and making this disaster so we will beg them to come “save” us for the “small” price of what is left of our freedom. Either way I think we are in for some interesting times.

5 Likes

I pretty sure if you google “January 6”, all of your questions will be answered.

2 Likes

They will only be answered with gooogle approved answers though.

7 Likes

It seems the extremists are all right wingers, who want things like; having a say in their children’s education, gun rights, or God forbid pro-lifers!

13 Likes

The very reason not to use Google, which I never have. I also strongly dislike calling a search, “Googling”, as if there is no other method to find answers.

5 Likes

Don’t forget Freedom and Liberty.

5 Likes

Really. Now google is an evil entity that is out to take our guns?? This nonsense gets better and better. Did I miss that USCCA training?

Ok. Open google. Search for “MAGA supporters” and you will find Valhalla.

Seriously. I’m over this nonsense.

1 Like

Everything is going to plan.

1 Like

If this is all part of someone’s master plan I don’t think the end result is going to be as controllable or profitable as they hope.

4 Likes