FBI & ATF Caught SECRETLY Monitoring Gun Owners!

no shocker we’ve always known that this was done, now at least we have proof.

13 Likes

I don’t know what the statistics are but I would think for every bad guy in the ATF &FBI there is a good guy. The ATF& FBI are government organizations why people want to turn us against our government and cause more dissension an fear in our country I do not know. To me it only cause us to be more torn apart. Hooray for the people who discovered these illegal activities but don’t try to turn us against our government.

7 Likes

I didn’t realize this was a secret.

8 Likes

IMHO it is NOT the average agent of many government departments/agencies that are the problem…

it is the leadership…

8 Likes

Yeah, I try to use care not to generalize. When changing of the guard occurs every 4-8 years, I hope I can “not” be cynical then or now. I need to be proactive about it. Else, what do I have, if not positive, then I’d be miserable.

5 Likes

I heard it was United States Postal Inspectors but… Hey! They’re all equally informed!

Rest assured, I know all agencies have good fruit and bad fruit just like any other occupation, but when bad fruit is found it must be plucked off the vine!

5 Likes

I want EVERY ONE TO UNDERSTAND YES YES YES THE FBI &. THE , AT,F :bangbang::100::100::100::100::100: HAS A LIST OF EVERY ONE THAT HAS BOUGHT A FIRE ARM WE KNOW THIS SO HOW IN THE WORLD CAN THIS BE A SECRET :100::bangbang::100::bangbang::us:. That’s OLD NEWS :100::bangbang::us: they are more than welcome to come check out my firearms the government knows how much money you have in the bank has anyone ever PAID TAXES DOES ANYONE INSURED THEIR GUN COLLECTION :question::question::question: the government has the ability to know what every one on the planet is at if you have an iPhone ENTERNET my LORD JESUS Bobby Jean be rite an act rite :100::us::100:

3 Likes

I Hope they LOVE MY FIRE ARMS I BOUGHT THE BEST AND THEY ARE ALL LOADED AND I HAVE NO CHILDREN AND THEY ARE SECURE AND PAID FOR LEAGUELY :us::100::bangbang:Bobby Jean :chile:

2 Likes

I have ordered guns and ammunition and they were opened before they were delivered and they were retaped terrible but everything was there so some one opened up All my ammunition and the firearms I have ordered. At least I got what I ordered and yes the government does check out what you ordered and what does it matter it’s not hurting me and I hope a mentally ill person does not get what I have ordered or we are all in danger Bobby Jean :us::chile::100::100::sparkles:

3 Likes

Every one in the FBI IS NOT BAD OR THE ATF OR THE DEA OR THE CIA :bangbang: AND SOME ARE BAD JUST AS WITH ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT :bangbang:. But you DO NOT THROW OUT THE BABY WITH THE BATH WATER AND IF THE DEVIL LOOKED LIKE THE DEVIL WE ALL WOULD NOT BE GETTING BURNED DOWN AMEN Bobby Jean :latin_cross::us::chile::100::100::100::100::100::id::question::question::question:

2 Likes

I AM THE ONLY MEMBER OF THE USCCA THAT HAS :bangbang: SAID AND THING GOOD ABOUT THE A,TF, THE F,BI, or. The D,E,A, :us: AND I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHY WITH SO MANY MEMBERS OF THE USCCA :us::bangbang: BEING LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS :bangbang::100::us: I FIND IT SADDENING THAT I AM THE ONLY ONE WITH THE USCCA THAT DOES NOT BLEAVE THAT THEY ARE EVIL AND VERY , NECESSARY :us: CAN ANYONE OF YOU IN LAW ENFORCEMENT REMEMBER DEFUND THE POLICE :bangbang::us::broken_heart: I HAVE WORKED FOR ALL OF YOU Bobby Jean :us::100::100::100::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

2 Likes

Agree they are not all bad.

4 Likes

Thank you for that that we are not all bad an nor are you Leo’s GOD BLESS Bobby Jean

2 Likes

Thank you all for knowing that the. FBI DEA ATFE is Not AGAINST EVERY ONE THAT HAS AN ASAILT RIFLE :bangbang: Just the criminal that is playing the system and I promise every last one :bangbang:. I Bobby Jean :chile: Are NOT COMING TO GET YOUR SELF DEFENSE COLLECTION :bangbang: their is bad in every organization :bangbang::100: but much much better than bad. And when they are bad they are gone :bangbang::us:. Bobby Jean :us:uncci that is to say under cover informer :bangbang::us::chile: Bobby Jean :100::chile:

To the USCCA with out the permission of the FBI , :us: YOU COULD NOT OWN A FIREARM THEIR WHO DOES THE BACKGROUND CHECK TO GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO OWN , OR CARRY A FIREARM :us::100::100::100::bangbang: so that is the way it is so yes yes yes :bangbang::100::100::100::us: they know what you LEGALLY OWN :100::us::bangbang:. And what you ILLEGALLY, OWN , and they , do want to get you in that case :100::100::100::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::us: Bobby Jean

After all I have seen our NASHION is out of , CONTROL AND OUR LEADERSHIP IS NOT FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND EVERYONE THAT HAS A FIREARM HAS AND MUST TAKE ACTION AND BE PREPARED FOR THE UNTHINKABLE , because our LEADERSHIP HAS LOST ITS WAY THE GOVERNMENT IS OUT OF CONTROL AND THERE IS TWO GOVERNMENTS NOT JUST ONE AND EVERY ONE CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA :us: IS IN DANGER OF LOSING , the very FREEDOM WE HAVE KNOWN EVERY SENSE I WAS BORN , in,66, / PREPARE TO DEFEND OUR FREEDOM :bangbang::100::latin_cross::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart: DO NOT GIVE , ANY ONE YOUR FIREARMS , no matter what :bangbang::100::100::100::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::chile: LIVE FREE , OR DIE , :bangbang::broken_heart: AS SLAVES BOBBY JEAN AND THE GOVERNMENT HAS LOST CONTROL :100::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:GOD HELP US ALL :broken_heart::100::latin_cross:AMEN BROKEN,ARROW :100::bangbang:

We are with you :id::id::id:.

1 Like

And that there is where we have issues with laws restricting our RKBA, contrary to the prohibition set forth in our Second Amendment that our RKBA shall not be infringed.

Prior to the 1968 GCA, there were no background checks on firearm purchases/transfers.

It’s not that we are opposed to members of those agencies, we are opposed to the firearm laws and regulations that are administered by those organizations. Some of those regulations do not even follow the laws they are supposed to be based on, and at times are also contrary to those said laws.

Then, as you stated, there are the “bad apples” that make the situation that much worse.

5 Likes

Johnnyq60 I just canceled my membership I want you to know I asked team leader Scott Garcia. To apologize to my wife for making her go THROU so much trouble to prove that the USCCA over charged her and he would not they put her twenty three dollars back in her account and SENCE it took us SENCE December to prove it saying that he is sorry for all the problems they would rather send me back my four hundred and eighty,eight dollars ! What I have paid to be a member of the USCCA a simple , I apologize and I would still be a member ! Thank you all for being my friend , I am sorry to David 3,27 I can not send you the USCCA coin I said I was giving you because I am no longer an Elite member thank you all for being kind to me that was kind to me take care Bobby Jean :latin_cross::us::chile:

1 Like