Favorite American-made Firearm

Sccy cpx 2image

3 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother.

2 Likes

Ruger revolvers. Remington shotguns.

4 Likes

I have been thinking about looking into possibly buying a Henry Arms firearm sometime in the next little while. I’ve read that they are pretty good reliable firearms.

3 Likes

Browning BLR 308 Winchester. Prototype. Made in USA and Patent Pending stamped on the barrel. Manufactured By: TRW. 1966.

The new BLR 81’s are fantastic as well. However, they are no longer (and haven’t been for years) made in the USA.

2 Likes

I love mine! it really looks beautiful, and the lever action is smooth as silk. I have no idea if it works or not as I’ve never fired it yet? But, I’d buy another one, as they just look so amazing! I love wood and silver.

3 Likes

Wow, is there a 100% American made gun anymore? I would have to say S&W pre 1980 revolvers and Winchester pre 1969 rifles.

2 Likes

I have the 22 Henrys and I love it. I have thought about the .357 for my saddle gun.

3 Likes

Thought this may be of interest to some of us.

3 Likes

I promise you…you will absolutely love any Henry rifle. You can’t go wrong.

2 Likes

Ruger & S&W.

3 Likes

Hands down for 9mm only. is the Shadow Systems MR920, hand made in Plano, Texas. By far the finest polymor. Center striker firing pistols I have ever owned.

2 Likes

Ruger. Love them.

6 Likes

@laurie23 Welcome to the community. Even though I like my Winchester, I give big creds to Aero Precision. It is one of the original and continuing OEMs for MSR parts and rifles.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family and you are blessed to be here.

2 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Welcome to the Community, @Laurie23.

At least one more person is happy here… What you say @RUGER9? :wink:

2 Likes

@Laurie23, Welcome to the community, stay safe and train hard. :smiley:

1 Like