Fanny packs, a yay or nah?

I was simply saying that some people see things that way.

2 Likes

I worked with a cop that was gay. I always wished him and John a merry Christmas.

2 Likes

MY main reason is, it makes a person look like a tourist.

2 Likes

I love the shoulder holster, but a fanny pack is so much easier to use.

2 Likes

4 Likes

OK, I HAVE to say this…I WAS JUST PLAYING (all of it Scott), Just havin’ a little leg pullin’
I think Fanny Packs are cool :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Really :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Oh, I kill me!

Overtired from stressfull Job Interviews Sir, Found out more of what this country is dealing with
than I feared. Need to give it a serious rest Brother.

Peace Out
Good Night Gunner’s see you in a straight (8)

Fluffy Out!

3 Likes

Yep, i want to look like a tourist, but in Kent where i live we all do!

4 Likes

Just wear one of these, no one will notice the pack. :grinning:

3 Likes

Actually i wear a black hoodie and it covers most of it!

4 Likes

Because you said so:

1 Like

I always thought fanny packs made men look like German tourists, so you may want to start speaking with an accent if you really want to blend in.

When my wife carries a purse in a crowded or sketchy place, she wears the purse cross body style so that the purse is draped in front of her body rather than dangling off to the side or in her hand where it could be easily snatched. She calls it “city style.”

You may wish to consider a cross-body bag, as well. It would allow you to easily shift the position of bag, including to a position on the front of your body making the firearm easily accessible. Sure, at the end of the day it’s a man purse, but it’s comfortable, roomy, and doesn’t require you to take German language lessons.

Here’s a couple examples:

The Saddle Pack | Leather Sling Bag for Men – The Real Leather Company

Cross Body Bags | REI Co-op

5 Likes

Ausgezeichnet! Hahah!

7 Likes

My town is different! Everyone has one. I get why others make fun of me.

5 Likes

Starting to see more of them around here but I strongly doubt the people that are carrying them have a firearm in there. They probably carry makeup, a tissue for when the snow flake melts and a Democrat voters registration card…

5 Likes

You got me. I don’t carry, i have tampons pads and lipstick in it

7 Likes

:rofl:
Add super glue and it would be a first aid kit.
Jokes aside, what do you carry?

4 Likes

Sig P220

5 Likes

@ScottGaran
I used a Fanny pack also while back in the days in LE and it had the holster Velcrod into the bag. I never had to draw my weapon from it though only when taking it out to put it on my nightstand. IMHO I always thought that if I had to take time to unzip the bag it could cost me my life. I would not wear one now.

9 Likes

My general opinion is to make decisions based on this, whether it’s true or not, it seems to be to me:

If most cops can tell, most street criminals can too

Fit a holster into the inside a LuLuLemon crossbody sling bag, you’ll fit right in

4 Likes

Hi Scott, My wife and I both use fanny packs, on occasion depending on where we are going. We find them comfortable, with easy access of needed, and don’t really care what people think. We found it’s a lot easier to go in a store / restaurant etc. un-noticed. …Mark

9 Likes