Fanny pack suggestions?

Anyone have any fanny packs for carry suggestions? I’m thinking of setting up a fanny pick for when I go on jogs and walks. I like my belly band, but I swear a l out and I don’t want to wash it frequently.

2 Likes

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/blog/desantis-gunny-sack-ii-year-round-concealed-carry-option-full-sized-pistols/

I have had one of these, or at least the earlier version, for well over 20 years. I don’t use it a ton, but it works well. The one I have is large, so I can put a full size gun in it.

Safariland also makes one, in leather, and it looks darn nice.

3 Likes

I recently picked up one of these new “waist pack” from Vanquest. My intention isnt to carry a firearm in it, but has loop material on the inside so you could attach a holster by velcro. It is pretty “grey man” IMO, and I intend to wear it slung across the shoulder instead of waist (there are pics at the link with example carry). Their gear is a little pricey, but it is extremely well made.

2 Likes

BIG fan of Maxpedition and have their waist packs in many sizes and colors from small for a quick run to the store/beach to large for I’ll be out all day and have a bunch of crap to lug around. Lifetime guaranteed and built like brick outhouses. Pro class gear.

2 Likes

My favorite out of these recommendations is the Desantis.

I’m also considering the comfort tac. I know it’s a slower draw, but I like how the desantis is does have a Velcro strap on the gun while in the pack. BUT at the same time I like how the comfort tac seems small enough that the gun moving while jogging won’t be an issue and will be a faster draw.

ComfortTac Ultimate Fanny Pack Holster Fits Glock 42, 43, 26, 27, S&W Bodyguard, Shield, Springfield XDs, Taurus, Sig, and Most Subcompact and Compact Pistols - Black Amazon.com

They are currently having a BOGO sale on their Legacy gear if you’re looking for another bag!

1 Like

LOL… Thanks for the heads up but if I buy one more my wife will be inheriting them after she takes me out. I have a jackets, boots, hats, guns, holsters and bags “problem” according to her… :laughing:

2 Likes

So I bought the Comfort Tac fanny pack. I have not been happy with it. The gun does not fit snug, and it’s a bulky Fanny pack. I think I’m going to stick with my belly band.