Family of Armed Robber Outraged that Store Clerk Shot and Killed Their Brother in Self-Defense

Would they be upset if he had killed someone…? I just shake my head at the mentality of anyone that thinks like this. I have the RIGHT to defend my life, I don’t depend on or expect anyone else to do it for me…

2 Likes

I saw this video the other day. To quote her “that’s why you call the cops.” And if the cops had shot her brother, POLICE BRUTALITY! Oh lawdy!

4 Likes

I’ve seen videos like this on other groups that I’m on. And it is almost always the family saying that the person shot was a good person. Well if they were a good person like they say they were then they WOULDN’T HAVE BEEN SHOT IN THE FIRST PLACE. BECAUSE THEY WOULDN’T HAVE BEEN COMMITTING A CRIME. And yet there are people out there that still think that calling the police will do just fine. Well they’re wrong. Because it can take the police around 3 minutes to over a hour to respond to the call depending on where they are. And I’ve seen a lot of Police Chiefs and Sheriffs telling citizens to arm themselves because THE CITIZEN IS THE FIRST RESPONDER UNTIL THEY GET THERE. And by then it is to late.

6 Likes

Yeah, I pray this young man had USCCA! If not some carry protection because he is facing civil charges unfortunately for wrongful death. I bet you a million dollars on that! (I’m not racist, but fine African American lawyer will take this case for the family pro bono) Now will he lose, that seems unlikely. but it all about the jury and I’m not familiar with common law only Louisiana, and judges usually make the calls on civil here, not a jury.

3 Likes

To quote her “You’re not supposed to take matters into your own hands!”.
Turn the other cheek, no matter what he is doing to you. And don’t you dare to criticize the family either, empathize with their plight.

4 Likes

That was me watching this at the morning…
serioously

4 Likes

What bothers me is that the news media gave them a platform to even voice their opinions.

10 Likes

This is how you get more viewership showing all BS :triumph:

1 Like

The news media has an agenda to push @MikeBKY. This supports the narrative. :unamused:

5 Likes

Seems to be a breakdown of morals in that family. They seem to think it is OK for their brother to commit armed robbery, but it is wrong for a person to legally defend themselves against an armed criminal. I will go out on a limb and guess this is not the robber’s first crime. How come none of them want to know if this was his first crime, and if it was not, how did he get the gun?

I say probably not his first crime because it seems to be a big jump from law abiding citizen to armed robbery, perhaps it was his first crime.

5 Likes

He knew the risks, next thing a business will have to do is post on the door that a clerk may be armed.

2 Likes

Maybe crimminals should have to post a sign on their door they see on their way out: “Caution, Real World Out Here. Actions Have Consequences.”

4 Likes

Just so you know, I was being sarcastically nice. As far as I’m concerned, he won his prize.

3 Likes

I saw the sarcasm. But would not be surprised if they wanted signs like that in the future, you know, for the criminal’s safety…

I agree John150, he won his prize.

2 Likes

A fine example of zero accountability demonstrated by some members of our society. When will they learn?

1 Like

Too late for this…

1 Like

Certainly true for this family of geniuses.

1 Like

dump1 dump2

2 Likes

@Jerzees The biggest difference in those two pictures…the guys on the bottom…are acting. Well one of them anyway.

Mandatory viewing for wannabe criminals

5 Likes