Family of Armed Robber Outraged that Store Clerk Shot and Killed Their Brother in Self-Defense

@Alexander8 - my wife and I love Grady Judd’s approach to crime. Given the opportunity, I would move to Polk County in a heartbeat.

1 Like

We kind of have that at the USCCA headquarters :wink: I feel rather safe in this building with people I trust and care about like family.

3 Likes

….and they will shoot you…a lot…:rofl:

I had not ever seen that before. Good message and warning to those wanna be criminals out there. “Good guys” are carrying and will defend themselves and stop threats. So leave people alone.

3 Likes

I have never understood why the family of a violent criminal does this. I’m fairly sure they knew what he was doing. Also, they knew the possibility that someone would protect themselves by shooting him. I understand they’re in a state of mourning, but this was ridiculous.

1 Like

That should be common sense but apparently that doesn’t exist anymore.

1 Like

Sheriff is so right to bad it doesn’t work like that everywhere in the US where you have a universal law like one size fits all but here in IL it’s different than FL.

2 Likes

It is different from one county to another, and even if you have a reasonable sheriff, the DA may not be.

1 Like

In that county, though, I bet you can call the sheriff to testify in your defense.

“Here’s a message to the hotheads of the community… Don’t do that stuff. Good people carry guns and they will shoot you … a lot. Graveyard dead. Leave people alone.” ~ Sheriff Grady Judd

I think that should be on a poster.

Here’s the full story:

2 Likes

Unfortunately anymore their own real concern is ratings and outrage drives ratings.

2 Likes

Put him in charge of the FBI and/or ATF.

2 Likes

One more link for the uber driver

3 Likes

Didn’t the anchor use the words “gunned down?” Armed bad guy points gun at good guy threatening his life, and good guy shoots bad guy in self defense. Reporter said good guy “gunned down” bad guy?!! Media bias most likely. Very poor choice of words and bad reporting, minimally.

2 Likes

So true Zee.

1 Like

This guy and former Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke call it like it is. We need more police like them (and by this, I mean not how many political higher-ups want it said - like in Portland, Chicago, etc).

3 Likes