Exclusive Giveaway Invitation from Tim

Even after you “unsubscribe” you will still get them.

We’re working on a known bug that reactivates your email subscription if you enter a contest. :confused:

You"ve Been working on that bug over a year.

We’ve had it fixed and it has come back with different software upgrades. (I am not the techiest of people to be explaining this :woman_shrugging:)

PC cleaning for bugs is an on going thing. Everytime there is a fix, Folks who developed the bug have a fix for the fix

The bug has never been fixed because there is no bug. This has gone one since i became a member. I unsubscibed everything and only the ones that pedal USCCA merchandise came back.

I’m still waiting for my Ford Raptor to be delivered😉

Why did I get this email? I’m sorry you didn’t get a Ford, but I didn’t either so get a life buddy!

Can’t escape the emails or the lies saying its a bug…

I have a life thank you, learn how to fix your Preference settings then you won’t get these emails.
The Ford was a joke.:rofl:

the preferences only work until you log on to the dashboard… If you don’t unsubscribe before leaving the site you will again get the emails. I’ve unsubscribed to everything and still get unsolicited emails ONLY for the merchandise they are peddling. I know the ford was as joke… but I want the guns. :rofl:

1 Like

I won a few years ago. I won a Springfield Armory Saint AR-15 in the form of a $899 PSA gift card. (I didn’t use it to get the firearm I won. I used it to get a couple different firearms)

1 Like

I haven’t been overwhelmed by USCCA emails since I posted about it here, so I think @Dawn took care of me😊 Thank you!

3 Likes

Lind of a pompous response don’t you think?

Pompous? No. Just a fact.
Having a great day is what is important.

Did you get your issue fixed? If so let us know.