Don't take the Bait Folks!

How Should Gun Owners Respond To The Threat Of “The United States vs Itself”?

AMMOLAND said it all, no need for more word salad from Moi !

Stay Frosty
Where We Go 1 We Go All

9 Likes

Makes a lot of sense to me.

Whatever is happening, take a deep breath before you bring a gun into it. Letting other people push your buttons means you’re their robot, their radio-controlled flying monkey. Don’t let people use you like that.

This pretty much explains my calm demeanor.

9 Likes

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up: :point_up:That’s the response I wanted to hear Brother! :point_up: :point_up: :point_up: :point_up:

adonde nosotros vamos uno nosotros ir todo!!!
Nessun passo sul serpente

5 Likes

No hablo español but muchos gracias :blush:

5 Likes

Ahhhhhhh! Just being witty
For those who don’t hablo

Where We Go 1 We Go All
No step on snek!
(or close enough for a gringo like me!) Capich? :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

hope I can lay low if not…
oh well

4 Likes

Just stay safe and hyper vigilant the enemy is all around you. Boy scouts motto be prepared

5 Likes

@Don102
Momma always says an ounce of prevention is worth is worth a pound of cure. Great article. As I was reading it I thought I was reading one of your posts. Are you and the author related¿ Not try to be patronizing.

WWG1WGA

3 Likes

Sooo… Why the 180? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I’m still a little wired. I’m maintaining condition orange rather than yellow!
I was comfortable in yellow, orange is putting a strain on the brain and the neck!
I want it finished and put back to normal!
I’m not getting baited, but we’re in the middle of a EF 7 tornado.

8 Likes

I’m waiting for certain evens to happen! Multiple terrorists bombings! The assassination of our President Trump, before or after his inauguration! Marshall Law declared my biden! If biden wins the 2024 election, or any democrat wins!!! I’m on watch till then!!!

3 Likes

No ,180 Brother. Just revising my attitude. I
Am starting to think this is what the other side
wants us to do.
Ammoland
My Woo woo sites
My Airbase contacts
All caution my usual in your face history
And when multiple people express
Serious caution I’m not an idiot I listen
I want this fight over with as much as anybody
Like Scott here my neck is killing me
I always sucked at waiting…

Get er done
It’s clear to me this is happening
Just when?
Job interview now
I’ll be baàaaaack,!

7 Likes

Truth Brother
Category Max phucked
I can FEEL it
Just like the old days
Wired but older
At least their slowness
Gave us time to prep
See ya in an hour+

3 Likes

Good luck, Break a leg

2 Likes

Tell me about it. I was out hunting with an Afghani, Muslim friend when October 7 happened. The same day, Afghanistan was hit by an earthquake. Talk about coincidences.

3 Likes

Good article. I totally understand the concept of keeping your cool and not being provoked into a fight. I spent 21 years in the U.S. Army. A lot of which was spent in combat MOS’s. I completely understand and live by the idea that you need to pick your battles. I also believe that you should know thine enemy. I took an oath that said that I would protect the constitution of these United States and did so proudly. Part of that oath was to protect my country from all enemies foreign and domestic. I guess my question is, at what point, when a political party stops upholding the constitution and allows our country’s borders to be over run, do they become themselves the enemy. At what point did our forefathers say, enough is enough and fight for what they believed was right.
But I guess the correct course of action these days is to set on our hands and wait for all of your rights to be stripped from us and then say. Wow, we really need to do something.
I’m not saying that we need to go out and start a war amongst ourselves. I am saying that you need to be prepared to do what you think is right when the time comes.
in the words. of Benjamin Franklin
“We Must all hang together, or, most assuredly, we will all hang separately”

7 Likes

Same here.

Also, not reacting now doesn’t mean laziness or indifference.

In life ,

Timing is everything.

6 Likes

Sounds like Allah was sending them a message. :sunglasses:

6 Likes