Donald Trumps interview with reporter

8 Likes

Shall not be infringed, none of your business! Have a nice day!

7 Likes

Just be sure to remind him of this interview if he gets back in office in 2024. He did his share of infringing and threatened to do significantly more infringing during his first term.

I fear that without having to worry about another re-election he will quickly revert to his pro assault weapon ban, mag limits, red flag laws and universal background check positions.

7 Likes

Trump was alot of things, good bad or indifferent during his Presidency. But he had a super majority for the first 2 years of his Presidency. If he had wanted to push pro 2A messaging he could have. He chose not to and was POTUS when the bump stock ban happened.

:t_rex::t_rex::t_rex::skull_and_crossbones::skull: (RAWR Dinosaur’s)

8 Likes

Trump indeed had both houses of congress with republican control. But neither house had a super majority. But still your base point is correct, had control of both houses. And another point to add to yours, so much could have been accomplished in that 2 years. A great opportunity wasted.

5 Likes

If I were Trump, I’d buy a tank, just for stupid questions like this.
“Do you own a gun?”
“Yes, it’s 105mm and I use it to clear traffic when I’m in a hurry.”

Also, he’s surrounded by armed Secret Service agents. Let’s not compare oranges to golden apples.

4 Likes

Make mine a M109A5, Self-Propelled, Full Track, 155mm Howitzer, just for ****'s and giggles. And if you like what you see, take a picture, cause I gotta go!

1 Like

Too be fair to Trump, the GOP is really the party of the lazy and stupid. Sure he had the majority but look at what he had to play with. A lot of them were RINOs or cowards.
That Bumpstock thing sort of turned me off a little.

2 Likes

You seem to have a higher opinion of the term “Republican” than I do. I never thought it meant a great deal.

The use of RINO is because I am trying to keep it clean. In private, a lot of words that I use to describe the GOP is very R rated and Not fit for those with a weak constitution.
I call myself a Constitutional Conservative.

3 Likes

Highlighted a witty word play. You will do just fine here. Myself, I identify as always/right. Or as a Conservative Constitutional Absolutist Libertarian.

Say that 5 times really fast :joy::rofl:

:sauropod::sauropod::t_rex::t_rex::t_rex:(RAWR Dinosaurs)

5 Likes

That’s my daily affirmation :grinning:

3 Likes

You caught that, huh…good on ya.

3 Likes