Do you own any firearm that you have not shot?

45-70 is a honking round.

3 Likes

Unfortunately my firearms are resting in the bottom of a lake after a tragic boating accident. However the only firearm I will carry has been tested thoroughly at a range (400 + Rounds.) Yes, did I have some firearms that are unfired? Yes, primarily as investments. I did not want to fire them since it would reduce their value. Now they are at the bottom of a lake, rusting. In retrospect perhaps I should have fired them!

3 Likes

Brother @RogerL I am sure you are going to have fun shooting that piece of hardware.

2 Likes

Hell no!!!

3 Likes

I have one. A 1910 Karl Gustov that I acquired some time ago. Finding the 6.5x55 Swedish ammo has been somewhat problematic. Other than that, if I own it, I shoot it.

2 Likes

How much time do you have… :rofl:

Of note:

A scoped Ruger 6” GP100
A custom Mauser in 6.5 Gibbs
A Uberti Crossfire Trail model 1876 in 45-60
A Uberti 1885 Low Wall in 38-55
A Kimber Hunter in 6.5 CR

I need more range time :scream:

2 Likes

(sigh) Yes. I bought a 12ga H&R pump that has yet to see a single round thru it for over 2 years now. It’s time to trade it in for an upgrade to my carry weapon, a 9mm P11 from KelTec. (See why I need the upgrade?)

3 Likes

I will buy it for $100 + any ammo you have for it.

2 Likes

Did he sell it to you"

2 Likes

I do. Just ordered two new holsters and two new sets of grips for it. My friend told Me you don’t need it but if you want it get it. That’s what friends are for.
PS: it’s a concealed carry fire arm so I can’t show it. I can show you my gun but USCCA would block it. That one is for fun you see.

2 Likes

@Uscca >> No fooling. If you want good stuff and over the top customer service give this Company your Business you’ll be glad you did.

2 Likes

Hail no.

2 Likes

I’ll look them up, thanks.

2 Likes

2 Likes

@Mike164
Not my monkey but,
Do three hail Mary’s & 1 1/2 our fathers.
Good to go.

3 Likes

He was awesome on SNL!

1 Like

Too many. Too many SIGs with alternate barrels. Too many .22LR pistols and rifles who have been taken out of their packaging but not a round down the throat. An AR platform that has seen maybe 20 rounds of 5.56 and an upper in 300 BLK is still a virgin. Then there is which optic and pointing instruments go where? I’ve been a bad boy… Oh! And I totally forgot my PS90! Ya, mask of shame.

2 Likes

Nope. Gotta make sure I know how they operate.
Some don’t get used as much as others…shotty and Ruger 57
Both cost a bit more to operate so get saved for special “fun” days.

If it was cheap enough and I had an outdoor place to play I would be taking the shotty out every day, I just enjoy it so much :wink:

2 Likes

Yep I agree big time. They all need to be range ready

1 Like

Thats a no for me.

1 Like