Do You Fly the American Flag?

On the man cave and prominently out front on a 35 foot pole!!

1 Like

https://www.flagsoffreedomi80.org/

Four poles at the cloverleaf

2 Likes

Fly a US Flag, a Gadsden Flag, and a State of TN Flag, fly all proudly!

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad, we should all be proud of our states.

Iā€™ve found, when I travel internationally (which I havenā€™t done since COVID lockdowns), I get a different reaction to people when I tell them Iā€™m from the U.S. or if I tell them Iā€™m from a state. If I say Iā€™m an American, they automatically assume Iā€™m a big dumb animal who just wants to get fat and have inappropriate sex. If I say Iā€™m from a state (which ever state Iā€™m living in at the time), I get more people who ask about where Iā€™m from and what life is like. They know the stereotype for the United States, but they donā€™t know the stereotype of Wisconsin, or the Dakotas, etc. Theyā€™re intrigued.

Not trying to hide the fact that Iā€™m a proud American, just an interesting observation over the years. Some tourists will wear an American flag when theyā€™re out and about, but I get better results when I wear a state emblem. Itā€™s a conversation starter.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve actually seen that as well, and I myself have lived in TN for about 40 years, and interestingly when I mention that I was originally born and raised in CA anywhere in the SE, I get the same reaction that Americans get when travelling internationally!

2 Likes

I have two flag poles and fly the American flag on the front one 24-7. I also have most of the Southern Confederate era flags which I change out weekly

3 Likes

This could be Africa, local militia raid your village take your kids and leave you and the mrs for dead. This could be Mexico, pay cartel to drive down streets just to avoid your house being a drive by. This could be North Korea, no explanation needed. This could be Russia, do what youā€™re suppose to do or become missing. This could be Canada, you holding the Canadian flag upside at the U.S. border desperately asking for help Bc youā€™re not supposed to be outside of your house. This could Australia, youā€™re not allowed to enter the the next town to visit your family.

Lucky for you, me, and us. This is America.

3 Likes

In a blue state, itā€™s nice to be in the midst of a red white and blue area. A lot of flags fly in my neighborhood, and politically, weā€™re redder than most of TX or TNā€¦just wish the rest of the state would get on board.

5 Likes

Noble act, honorable man @rgrsmith. Side note - Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed canā€™t steal what is rightfully yours.

1 Like

:fist:t3:

3 Likes

Before the Storm

4 Likes

@Watchman You and yours be safe out there Brother. :us:

2 Likes