Do you . Believe.that Groups.of.teenagers.can be dangerous.?

When you see a group of young teenagers.DO YOU .think they can over. Power. You . Or do you just . Go .About your business?

4 Likes

(generalities) Depends on their demeanor and what they carry in their hands. Well dressed and carrying Bibles; ain’t skeered. Slovenly appearance, hoodies up, carrying anything that MIGHT be used as a weapon; I’d go Orange.

9 Likes

Yes

8 Likes

I taught Middle School. A resounding yes.

10 Likes

Donn IF THE DEVIL.LOOKED .:bangbang:LIKE THE DEVIL.WE ALL WOULD.NOT BE GETTING :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::bangbang::us::feather::feather::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::notes::bangbang::bangbang:

2 Likes

I’m sure the Middle East felt like that around 800 ce.

And I’m certain all of the new world felt like that in the 1400s

To be completely honest, they would scare me the most in today’s society!

4 Likes

We don’t need religious radicals roaming the streets.

Especially youngsters who don’t even know what life or death means.

3 Likes

Will-B THE BIBLE. Has been . Miss. Quoted Miss used! Just like our constitution.has been . Redone. Amendment after amendments.TILL .!!! WTF. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:??? And. The HOLY WORD OF GOD!! Has been very deadly. . Just carrying a bible. ??? Can be worse than carrying an ied. ??? I was truly saying we have to verify . Because the DEVIL .DOES NOT LOOK LIKE . WHAT WE THINK OR . WE WOULD NEVER GET BURNED :fire::fire::fire: WHAT IS THIS COMMUNITY DOING TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE NOT THE NEXT VICTIMS OF ANOTHER ATTACK??? :us::broken_heart::broken_heart::notes::notes::crossed_swords::question::question:

These Kids are foreign to what this country stands for and they are not respectful and they don’t deserve our freedom . If you don’t respect law enforcement .!! What do you respect???

2 Likes

These young immigrants are different than any of the American children who know to be proud of themselves and this country ??

2 Likes

I tend to be ‘Cautious’ of EVERYBODY these days.
A very respected Warrior (who took me under his Flipper)
Once told me" Son, I Fear NO ONE! But I Trust very few."
A healthy dose of skepticism and caution can save your life.
I said here (a few times) I’ve bugged out of doing something
Going somewhere, entering a store, a mall, being already in a
place because I got ‘a feeling’ either something wasn’t right or felt off.
I don’t care if nothing happened after I left or did I listen to my Intuition.
The one time I felt something and wasn’t MORE FORCEFULL in explaining my
Caution/Bad feeling I was driving down a road in a sand box and there was
usually teaming w/ traffic, people selling drinks, Carts of fruits etc and that day
it was deserted. Something felt off. I radioed the lead Hummer and spoke of
‘My feelings’. I was shut down by the LT and (20) minutes later a RC car was
driven under the 6x6 2 vehicles ahead of me and exploded ! (3) Marines dead.
It was said later that a few guy’s told the LT they knew something was off and were dismissed.
I hope the LT learned a lesson that day.
He has blood on his hands.
Be careful Gunner’s
Stay Frosty
Kids, swarthy folks, groups of teens—be careful
A healthy dose of skepticism can save you’re Family and your life.
Aware, Vigilant, Safe

7 Likes

Don102 YOU SIR HAVE CLASS BEFORE BRASS. Love you BROTHER SIR :chile::us::100::100::100::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::feather::feather:

2 Likes

It depends

4 Likes

This can not be ignored any longer. There are far too many vids of almost daily beatings/stompings by roving gangs of feral two legged rats. Often for absolutely no reason and with one or more of them filming and posting for clicks, so obviously premeditated.

5 Likes

What kind of sick chick wants to see people beat up that’s kazry at least you know who not to date . Amen . :chile::us::feather::feather::100::100::100::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This is one of a few things, that I remember from the Military! Be cautious of everyone, larger the number, the more heightened of awareness!! Trust only those you have shared toilet paper with!!!

7 Likes

Yes sir my commander always said . If the hair stands up on the back of your neck . Say something . That’s never wrong sir trust your GUT. SIR. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR :dotted_line_face::chile::us::feather::feather::100::100::100:

3 Likes

Way more dangerous than MAGA, ULTRA MEGA, CONSERVATIVE GUN OWNING AMERICANS :exclamation:

4 Likes

SCOTT 52 SIR . I CAN TELL THAT SOME BROTHERS HERE HAVE A PLAN OF SORTS . We HAVE TO TRULY BE READY . WHAT IS WRONG IS SWATTING. :bangbang::100::100::100:AND OUR GOVERNMENT .ACKING. AMERICAN CITIZENS . WE NEED THE LAW ENFORCEMENT TO HELP US NOT . ATTACKING . OUR CITIZENS . WTF. SIR AMERICANS WE NEED TO DEFEND THIS COUNTRY SIR . Love Bobby jean . :chile::us::feather::feather::100::100::100::x::x::x::dotted_line_face:

4 Likes

I LOVE YOU ALL THE USCCA . Stay safe .As possible . LETS NOT GET COUGHT OFF .GARD. KEEP YOUR HEAD ON A SWIVEL. AND WATCH YOUR SIX. LOVE YA ALL . :chile::us::100::100::100::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::dotted_line_face::bangbang::x::x::x::bangbang:

3 Likes