Do you . Believe.that Groups.of.teenagers.can be dangerous.?

Wasn’t the illegal that started shooting into a crowd in Times Square only 15? Kids can be some of the most brutal criminals of all.

5 Likes

I don’t know. I know that from ten years old !! Street children are surviers and they can take out adults. If you have the 14 year old children they can take out a full grown man !! With as little as ten children. And these children are not American children. They are . Dangerous . We have to wake up before they hit us . :orthodox_cross::chile::us::100::100::100::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::feather::feather:

1 Like

Wolves travel in packs, so yes, groups of teenagers can be dangerous cause reaching puberty and testosterone running high, they run around acting like they’re tough $#!T showing off, especially when girls are around. They show NO remorse when they gang- beat anyone. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :point_up: Until POLICE arrive, Suddenly they turn :chicken: :sob: You can’t touch me cause my mommy will sue you :sob:.

7 Likes

Around here they Absolutely Can Be! The gang bangers dress like regular kids but the little $h!+ Heads are ducking strapped and they’ll use them…

5 Likes

Amen . GRATER.IS.HE.THAT.IS.IN.ME.THEN.HE.THAT. Is. THE.WORLD.AMEN. THE HOLY SPIRIT. :latin_cross::cherry_blossom::sunflower::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

I A GREE. BEFORE LONG IF WE DO NOT FIGHT BACK . WE WONT BE ABLE TO . :bangbang::beer::chile::us::feather::feather::100: HAVE A ROOT BEER :beer: . WE WILL . LOVE Bobby Jean :feather::feather::chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like