Disarming the American Public - A New Theory

I’ve recently read about a new disarmament mechanism that might be applied towards American citizens. It’s similar to what Justin Trudeau did to the Canadian Trucker protestors.

Simply deny all banking activities and shut down all means of performing commerce to gun owners, until all gun owners surrender their firearms to the local commissar.

If you are denied access to your bank accounts, and you cannot use your debit and/or credit cards until you surrender your weapons, then the question remains:

How many gun owners will comply?

7 Likes

I’m just not the complying type.

14 Likes

It seems to require a level of violent resistance that many people would choose to avoid.

You cannot buy or sell, or perform any commerce at all, until you disarm yourself to the State.

3 Likes

I’m assuming there’s no cash in your scenario?

5 Likes

We just took more cash out just for this reason. :thinking:

8 Likes

Cash is always the best way to trade goods and services, until the supply of cash dries up because people can’t access their bank accounts.

6 Likes

I don’t put cash in the bank.I have a nice booby trapped safe for that.

3 Likes

Then you fight or give in. Choices. Choices. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I guess we could all show up at once and peacfully make a withdrawl.

9 Likes

It would take every bank to comply with this for it to work. I don’t think that is possible. I will invest my money in something that doesn’t comply. I think more banks wouldn’t comply than comply.

3 Likes

Then you fight …hit the nail on head ,sir.

5 Likes

Ask Illinoisians… we are pretty good in noncompliance… :joy:

I know today’s World is about virtual, cloud and easy life… but whoever thinks… knows that old good lifestyle should be kept as well.

Do you remember cellular outage (mostly AT&T) weeks ago? I saw many frightened faces that day. People didn’t know what to do without phone service… :zipper_mouth_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :expressionless:

Anyway… keep some cash, keep frozen food and don’t give a damn about denied bank accounts.

9 Likes

Where do you wish us to send your Body?.. Just sayin’
WE are NOT Canada dry!

Where We Go 1 We Go All
We’re NOT Frogs, We’re Sneks!

9 Likes

Unfortunately, I don’t think that idea will work on some. Some of those some are pretty proficient in the shooting sports, and can survive without money. Not encouraging or threatening, Mr. ATF/FBI man, just saying. Y’all out there making up all those new rules, keepin us safe from all those firearm accessories and law abiding criminals…love Y’all…Y’all my homies :v:

8 Likes

My favorite meme. :smirk:

7 Likes

7 Likes

Enough bank branches mysteriously burn down, they’ll probably want to rethink that tactic. In Minecraft, of course, we be talking Minecraft.

7 Likes

If that happened, I guess there would be another reason why I would need my guns!!!

8 Likes

Well Levi-dos,
You just reestablished the old adage : If you can’t dazzle 'em with Brilliance you can Baffle 'em with Bullshite!"

Well done Holmes! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Yes we are aren’t we brother? :wink:

6 Likes