Disarming the American Public - A New Theory

Cash is king! :crown:

4 Likes

It just so happens, i took a class. Just have to edit this super official diploma, and I’ll finally have a degree!!

5 Likes

UM… The Tassle on your cap goes on the left Sir :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

4 Likes

That theory needs to be stomped out immediately or you can’t consider us AMERICA CITIZENS! I think the appropriate term would be
AMERICAN REVOLUTIONARY :exclamation:Game Over!

2 Likes

That would be an extreme measure.

At this point, I don’t think we need to answer the question because it won’t happen.

There are too many gun owners, it would be political suicide.

2 Likes

More like actual suicide.

I can’t imagine many of the people who enacted something like that living too long afterwards.

Too many people would be left absolutely desperate,…

there would be public lynchings of supporters of that motion!

2 Likes

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding wphew!..Ding!

I just purchased a beautiful spool of Rope (Non Chaffing mind you) If that occasion ever arises!

After that hateful SOTU speech of his, I consider him suicidal.

Landing on the moon?
Titanic could NEVER SINK
The atomic bomb
Boys becoming girls/getting pregnant/boys competing in girls sports?
Terrorism on US soil
A second term for Biden?
Cloning

We’re playing a game of “Inception”, every time some idiot comes up with something extremely stupid it takes hold in the democratic brain and suddenly people are dying!

As a practitioner of EDC, ANYTHING can happen at ANY moment!

Things that won’t happen :question::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Make no mistake, I fully believe we landed on moon and will do so again.

And, it will not happen that, tomorrow, or this year, or next, every gun owner in the US has their banking capabilities disabled until they turn in all their guns.

1 Like

The anti firearm, anti self defense push has a longer game than that. It’s a marathon, not a sprint. Turning on the afterburner to go 100% flat out on mile 10 of the marathon isn’t really the play, is all

1 Like

Unlike some, I’ve found the coarsest rope possible!

4 Likes

I have no doubt. My dad had a hand in it as a draftsman on the project.
Earning the mission patch. And the 1969 plaque. I framed all 14 patches, unfortunately after he passed, my sister got all his awards. Very long story!

4 Likes

I need that patch in my life.

3 Likes

Canada leads the way… to somewhere. Armed citizenry is only a hurdle in this direction.

3 Likes

Since when did humans become chattel?

2 Likes

If this was anything but consentual, we’d see pushback.
Hold your outrage, maybe it is a game, roleplaying “final solution”

1 Like

You and me both!

Why non-chafing? If they tried to pull this they deserve all the discomfort possible.

1 Like

Last month, Canadian opposition leader Pierre Poilievre expressed his opposition to the bill on the grounds that it amounted to censorship.

The first Perp, He’ll be tagged and locked up. Do Not Disagree With Justin, if you do you are a criminal… Do not Disagree with Joe, if you do you are a radical extremist…

4 Likes

Honestly, Scott, for most of history, and around much of the world today, humans have been and are still chattel. Only for a brief shining moment, when our founding fathers wrote down (and defended with their lives) some truly incredible, revolutionary ideas, that all men are created equal, and we are all endowed with certain inalienable rights, did some of us fortunate ones stop being chattel. Now we have selfish traitors taking over many of our institutions trying to turn us back into chattel.

5 Likes