Defending against medical coersion at work

Do you know the history of the Polio vaccine? The Cutter Incident: How America's First Polio Vaccine Led to a Growing Vaccine Crisis - PMC

1 Like

I have had a long career in labor and employment relations and law. PDA3 has pretty much nailed it. The constitutional protections being cited in challenge of a mandate apply to the government. Not private employers who can hire and fire at will ( in the absence of a collective bargaining agreement with a union which has a very common clause requiring the employer to have " just cause". Employers may not take adverse actions against employees or applicants due to their being in one or more of the classes that are protected by anti-discrimination laws. Now, if one had a covered disability that medically prevents them from getting vaccinated, the employer would have a duty to make a reasonable accommodation if one that does not impose an undue hardship on the employer’s business is feasible. Otherwise, in a private employment setting, you are not considered to be forced to get the vaccine, you are free to quit or be discharged.

1 Like

Who’d believe that a punk rocker would offer a more coherent medical opinion than the CDC. I recommend you read all of his statement in the article.

2 Likes

A real punk band would have an infected member coughing on them while on stage. Offspring “punk for the woke generation.”

4 Likes

Just one of many articles
has me shaking my head after perusing this thread for way longer than was healthy.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.baltimoresun.com/opinion/op-ed/bs-ed-op-0804-breakthrough-covid-20210803-t32trfpiwzdf5okfar45f64whi-story.html%3FoutputType=amp

Like the Cham Wow guy says
but wait, there’s more! :laughing:
so much more, I’ll let you do the search
it’s a real fustercluck in my opinion, and I’ll stick to my home remedies and exercise thanks.
I did read some good reports on colloidal silver this morning, and betting that and the olive leaf is what kept me healthy despite sharing a chair, desk and small room with an infected co worker last January.
As mentioned, quite sure this combo cured my mystery skull/mastoid/skin/ear/spine infection 2 years ago when 14 days of ciprofloxacin and $8k out of my pocket to the “experts” failed.

2 Likes

OK MikeBKY, can an employer prohibit employees from receiving the COVID shot, and terminate those who do?

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Tom142! That poses a really interesting question. I want to say yes but I don’t know how courts will see it. There are employers the have absolute prohibitions against smoking, drinking or drug use, on or off employer time and they have been successful defending challenges.
If I were presenting one of these, I would want to represent both a vaccinated and an unvaccinated person against different employers in the same court to make the court differentiate how they differ.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Tom142

President Reagan was right then. Sadly, he’s still right about both quotations all these years later.

1 Like

I skimmed through this pretty quickly so apologize if I am repeating something someone has already said.

As far as I am concerned answering whether you have gotten the vaccine is like having to supply your SS Number. Your SS number was supposed to be “sacred”, only used for SS Admin purposes.

HIPPA gives similar protections to medical information. It is personal and is a violation of Law to ask or require anyone to disclose this information. I would suggest this is a class action lawsuit waiting to be filed. Anyone asks me I dont answer. If pressed point out HIPPA. If they pursue I hand them my lawyers card.

3 Likes

HIPPA is as full of holes as a block of swiss cheese
 and the class action law suits have already been filed and lost. The best strategy now is to become part of a protected group (i.e. religious or medical exemption) route. Right now it looks like a “hold me back” baseball fight. A lot of institutions and employers are coming out with language making it sound like there is no choice but to take the “Fauci Ouchy” but with the staffing shortages they are getting their bluffs called.

3 Likes

It appears to me, time works against the jab. It is both ineffective, and injures its recipients at a high rate. There is already enough famous people who caught the desease even though they were fully-semi-vaccinated. A few more celebrities will be, inevitably, injured by the jab, and critical mass will be achieved on Twitter. Getting remaining hesitant folks to agree to take a jab will become all but impossible after that point. So, they rush to minimize the size of that pocket of objectors.

1 Like

That would not sway me one way or the other. I have read the information about the studies on injection on the CDC site and elsewhere proving how dangerous the injection is, and that it is not a vaccine, but a toxin, that it alone can cause harm and it is more harmful than the virus, as the spike protein is free from the virus. The chance of death from the virus is lower than one’s chance of being struck by lightning. I don’t know of anyone wearing a lightning rod.

yup. I am just trying to model the situation, maybe being too optimistic.

1 Like

New data, real study. Not on MSM. :us:

1 Like

just subscribed to this guy yesterday. Seems to be a pretty unbiased source.

1 Like

Replace your employer saying “What’s your Vax status”
with “What’s you HIV status.”

2 Likes

We are way past this point, both from employers’ actions, and employees’ sheepish compliance.

My neighbor lady came by today and asked if the company I work for is hiring. The CATHOLIC church that she works at part time (20 years) is mandating the jab with NO RELIGIOUS EXEMPTIONS. You would think the Catholic church would allow that.

2 Likes

She should be grateful it was revealed to her what kind of place it really is.

3 Likes