Defending against medical coersion at work

My employer in California has finally released their “back to work” plan. They were waiting on CalOSHA - and I’m guessing their plan is basically mirroring CalOSHA’s guidelines.

Per the plan, non-vaccinated people can return but must wear a mask anywhere inside. Vaccinated people do not have to wear a mask. The exception is if someone is in a room with the door closed alone. I don’t have an office, but a cube. No one is expected to get vaccinated, all are to respect others’ decisions (which sounds appropriate to me). Next month everyone is expected to start rotating to work from the office, with a maximum of 50% of staff in the office at any one time, and 100% by October.

I’ve had COVID a short while back. It was extremely mild, like a weak flu and the symptoms were gone within 4 days. The biggest hassle was the loss of energy for about a week after the symptoms were gone. I know it was COVID because I was testing regularly before group trips with various hobbies. So two weeks ago before symptoms, negative test. After the symptoms were gone (including fever gone for over 48 hours) I went and was tested, and came back positive, as did my wife. She also had been tested a month before (negative) as she was going on a multi-day road trip with friends and none of them wanted to get each other sick or have a suck while on the road for a week, and she also tested positive on the same day as me.

What really irritates me is the whole “you need to put on sunblock so I don’t get sunburned” thing. Those who are wanting to get vaccinated: do it - and now you’re supposedly better off. Leave me alone, I don’t want some odd mRNA. It’s not worth it to me. There are those in other physical/medical states that can feel the risk is worth the benefit - hey, your choice, go for it. But if others are so afraid of getting it, then they should continue to wear a mask, not those who are not positive and decline the vaccine.

I’ve not stopped any socializing this entire time. I’ve gone to many small group and family events typically 3-4 times a month. I’ve continue to usher at church two services a weekend, literally greeting hundreds of people each weekend (300-400). It’s not like I’m licking doorknobs, and I stick to fist bumps (or using hand sanitizer after a hand shake, because of the amount of folks that I may shake hands with during that day). After 14 months I’ve had one weak flu-like symptoms from a COVID infection. I get it, some folks have had it way worse, some have died - but that’s not me, and I’m not the cause of any of it.

The “asymptomatic” fear is BS as well, as I’ve been testing typically weekly.

4 Likes

Kind of a tangent, but I’m wondering why you would not want to be vaccinated?

Because I don’t want experimental rDNA and my immune system is doing just fine. I’ve had a COVID infection and it was weaker than any flu I’ve had in the past 10 years, symptoms lasting only 4 days. The completely unknown risks don’t outweigh the “rewards”. It doesn’t even give immunity, with Israel noting that 50% of their Delta variant infections occurring in fully vaccinated people. The only advantage is that their symptoms were milder.

4 Likes

40%-50% of Israel Delta variant cases were fully vaccinated. Less severe, but not immune by far.

https://www.businessinsider.com/israel-50-of-delta-variant-cases-vaccinated-severe-2021-6

3 Likes

Because it’s an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @Douglas102

How to stay healthy post injection. There are other good points in the article too.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/07/04/covid-vaccine-risks.aspx

Can’t make this stuff up, but what can you expect from CNN… The reasoning is totally illogical - if vaccinated people can be infected, then vaccinated people need to be tested every two weeks! This sadist with an MD is not interested in people’s health, only in making someone suffer.

2 Likes

“Basically, we want to make getting vaccinated the easy choice.”

What she means is we should punish, penalize, bully and discriminate against those who don’t get “vaccinated.” Kinda like what they want to do to everyone who doesn’t accept the woke dogma. Make them second class citizens, if citizens at all.

Hey, there’s an idea, just take away citizenship from the unvaccinated. Then they can’t even claim their Constitutional rights. No more pesky 1A or 2A annoyances from the deplorable contingent.

1 Like

On the other hand, who would like another fracture to develop in American society? The CCP. Remember Tokyo Rose broadcasts? This is Beijing Rose. Unfortunately, there is a very large garden of them.

1 Like

I got the Janson Vac about 3 month ago. I got it after having C-19 about 5 months ago. I have had no negative effects. My employer does not require vaccination but some of our clients do.
One has a policy that says something like, you have to test every 14 days after the 90th day from your vaccination. I’m not really excited about a test every two weeks but I’ll do it, it’s just no big deal to me.

Surely, you see the difference between requiring all vendors to get tested, and singling out some people for testing? The former has some semblance of reason behind it. The virus can spread after as little as 3 days after exposure, so testing every 2 weeks is pointless, must be some kind of CYA signal. But OK, it is not a big deal as you say, people who didn’t want to get the jab still don’t want to get it. What is the next measure to “make lives harder” for them? That’s the intent. Will it be wearing a scarlet V, or biohazard sign on their clothes?

2 Likes

I fall in the Freedom of Choice camp. Get it or not, your reason is your reason. I don’t want to be involved in your decisions about life and happiness. So when an organization requires a test it’s both sides of the paper, they have that choice as I have the choice to do it or not.

What do you say, when leadership of an organization is pressured into implementing some sort of segregationist or punitive measure against the employees/vendors/customers? This is what the CNN so called “doctor” means.

The SCOTUS has ruled that even illegal aliens have Constitutional rights, including due process. But the rest is quite true, and likely they would not want us to have access to our rights. They may even be able to get SCOTUS to agree with their position, as they do consider us less than human. Hmmm, sounds like a verse from our history; Dredd Scott, anyone?

1 Like

I’ve been pondering this off an on since this afternoon. In a state like California which we know won’t grant a CCL or even give reciprocity to those of us living outside its borders, an illegal alien residing within them may be more able to exercise their RKBA than legal citizens of other states.

1 Like

I found it…I dunno’…humerous, ironic…the Dems from Texas who flew off to stall a vote, all vaccinated, yet 7 iirc got covid on their little plane trip, then I saw a Yankees game got cancelled,same thing, everybody vaccinated but 5 or 7 infected. Already told you about my mom’s nursing care facility,100 percent vaccinated,but an outbreak before the delta version hit
Reading about the benefits of vitamin d yesterday, while recalling the shelter in place bs…is it stupidity, or is it an agenda?
Said it before… olive leaf extract, colloidal silver…take your vitamins, do your exercise, get your sunshine.

2 Likes

Makes you wonder what Texas would be like if the Alamo defenders used the same tactic back then that these Texas “reps” used now.

1 Like

It seems that the Big Guy needs to retract his statement about “unvaccinated are killing people”. Or not retract, I don’t care, truth points to itself.

3 Likes

it’s certainly the bizarro world these days…Jan 6 was the greatest attack on the country in history per dementia joe, and now the fbi needs your help finding “terrorists”…while Portland burns…
Loved this vid yesterday…if you’re short on time start 3 minutes in.

4 Likes