Defending against medical coersion at work

@NATHANIEL21 - I think you lost me for a second, were you referring to Viruses or Washington with that last line???

1 Like

Da Pope got vaxxed. “Being vaccinated is an act of love,” Pope Francis.

Pope In Name Only

3 Likes

In general, the HIPAA Rules do not apply to employers or employment records. HIPAA only applies to HIPAA covered entities – health care providers, health plans, and health care clearinghouses – and, to some extent, to their business associates. If an employer asks an employee to provide proof that they have been vaccinated, that is not a HIPAA violation, and employees may decide whether to provide that information to their employer.

3 Likes

@Garey_L Welcome to the community. :+1:

Garey, you’re right–HIPPA only applies to medical records, not employment records. Didn’t mean to imply otherwise. HIPPA laws prevent an employer from accessing protected information–but if you give them the information voluntarily (to keep your job)

1 Like

The politicizing of COVID-19 vaccines is a disheartening commentary on humanity. This is why we can’t have nice things. It’s not enough that we create the option for people to receive an experimental preventive measure, something they might freely choose or eschew, as they see fit. No, there are always jerks out there who want to control people.

3 Likes

Hi Stephen 121

A lot of citizens know it is their right not to get vaccinated for covid-19. The same right we have if we go into the hospital. The doctors cannot demand that you take the medicine they prescribe. Look at Roe vs Wade. The women say they have the right to do what is right for their body. The government has agreed with them for years. If I have to get the vaccination then why don’t they get arrested for murder. People say if I am not vaccinated then I can cause someone to get the covid-19 and die.
Well under the abortion law someone is definitely going to die.

5 Likes

Thing I think is, if you’re not vaccinated and they are, why are they so worried you’re not? Just another wrench in the gearbox of common sense regarding the Wuhan flu, imo.

2 Likes

William400 I agree with you. Nowadays it’s hard to take any information put out, there’s so much Bull S_ _ _ involved, what is believable and what’s not.

I identify as transvaccinatedđŸ€Ł

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Garey_L

I may have posted this before on this site, but here is some information on the injection from some studies I have found (there are more studies, these are just a few):

Recent news has stated that the “vaccine”, the spike protein, does travel outside of the injection area. These studies cover some of the known effects of that protein on the human body.

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.121.318902

Paradoxically, ACE2 is protective in the cardiovascular system, and SARS-CoV-1 S protein promotes lung injury by decreasing the level of ACE2 in the infected lungs. In the current study, we show that S protein alone can damage vascular endothelial cells (ECs) by downregulating ACE2 and consequently inhibiting mitochondrial function.

We administered a pseudovirus expressing S protein (Pseu-Spike) to Syrian hamsters intratracheally. Lung damage was apparent in animals receiving Pseu-Spike, revealed by thickening of the alveolar septa and increased infiltration of mononuclear cells.

We next studied the impact of S protein on mitochondrial function. Confocal images of ECs treated with S1 protein revealed increased mitochondrial fragmentation, indicating altered mitochondrial dynamics.

Although the use of a noninfectious pseudovirus is a limitation to this study, our data reveals that S protein alone can damage endothelium, manifested by impaired mitochondrial function and eNOS activity but increased glycolysis.

This related article provides information related to the AHA study but in a less technical language:

In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model—proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls.

Previous studies have shown a similar effect when cells were exposed to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, but this is the first study to show that the damage occurs when cells are exposed to the spike protein on its own.

The researchers next hope to take a closer look at the mechanism by which the disrupted ACE2 protein damages mitochondria and causes them to change shape.

Concerning major adverse effects in patients receiving vaccination against SARS-CoV-2, local effects predominate, and severe systemic reactions are rarely described (Yuan et al., 2020). However, recent reports of an increased risk of blood clots, particularly of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis in the case of the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine (Mahase 2021), raised a matter of debate on the safety of COVID-19 vaccine in general. Comprehensive analysis of autopsy data must be performed to provide more detailed insights into lethal adverse effects and any deaths associated with vaccination.

Kuba et al. showed that the injection of mice with recombinant SARS-CoV-1 spike protein reduced the ACE2 expression and worsened the acid-induced lung injury. In mice with an acid-induced lung injury, the recombinant SARS-CoV-1 spike protein dramatically increased angiotensin II, and the angiotensin receptor inhibitor losartan attenuated the spike protein-induced enhancement of lung injury. Thus, these in vivo studies demonstrated that the spike protein of SARS-CoV-1 (without the rest of the virus)* reduces the ACE2 expression, increases the level of angiotensin II, and exacerbates the lung injury.

Our laboratory only tested the effects of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein in lung vascular cells and those implicated in the development of PAH. However, this protein may also affect the cells of systemic and coronary vasculatures, eliciting other cardiovascular diseases such as coronary artery disease, systemic hypertension, and stroke. In addition to cardiovascular cells, other cells that express ACE2 have the potential to be affected by the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, which may cause adverse pathological events. Thus, it is important to consider the possibility that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein produced by the new COVID-19 vaccines triggers cell signaling events that promote PAH, other cardiovascular complications, and/or complications in other tissues/organs in certain individuals.

• The spike protein of SARS-CoV-1 (without the rest of the virus) is what the “vaccine” is.

Dr. Ryan Cole - What Does the Spike Protein Found Within the COVID-19 Vaccines Do to the Human Body? (rumble.com)

Dr. Daniel Stock Schools the Mt. Vernon Community School Board on Science (bitchute.com)

I have also read about taking Vitamin D to mitigate effects of COVID-19, though it does much more than just that. There are reports from some of the major health clinics that support its use against COVID-19, also.

VVV What he said VVV

2 Likes

FWIW

1 Like

If you really want to find out about the vaccination problems. On the net type in front line doctors. I hope you can still find it. My wife and I have been researching this subject for several months. You will be surprised at the information on the subject. However big tech is attempting to shut sites down. Look for the title 18 Reasons I won’t be getting a covid vaccine. I would write them down but it would take some time because of the in depth information.

3 Likes

Dr. Suneel Dhand on YouTube has a seemingly sensible outlook. I found other docs as well after subscribing to his channel.
Sad how many of those who got vaxxed think we who won’t are
well, here we go with the insult parade again.

1 Like

What I’d like to know, no jokes, is how many folks do NOT know about Front Line Doctors and their publications, or about Dr.Zelenko’s treatment protocol. I’d like to understand if people are only getting info from heavily censored sources, or are aware of the alternative opinions. Fine if you don’t trust them, but are you aware they exists.

1 Like

@Alexander8 Happy Cake Day.

Stay safe out there.

1 Like

Thank you @Frank73 . No cake will get me down!

1 Like