Defective Gun Won't Fire... need advice

:slightly_smiling_face:
5 Likes

This method is known as “Glock Talk”… :wink:
Psst… :shushing_face: don’t tell it loud… CNN may want to use this name for a new show… :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Did you try switching to “Fully semi-automatic” mode?

7 Likes

Thank you all for the helpful suggestions so far. Obviously a failure to discharge is embarrassing to me, but the gun community always comes through for each other.
Update: I woke up this morning and reached for the gun on my nightstand, it wasn’t there. I looked all over the room and then realized it is the “L” model. And low and behold… it got into my hallway closet safe somehow all by itself. The obvious give away was the trail of bullets it released on the way. I need to read the owners manual, but I have been told the “L” model has been known to errantly Red Flag its owner. I have a nice lady friend coming over tonight, don’t need any kind of SWAT team confiscation to spoil a potential romantic moment. Wish me luck (with the gun). :wink:

3 Likes

:thinking: Does a pistol have a “owner’s manual” :scream:

GOOD LUCK @TexasEskimo :smiley:

3 Likes

Remember @Jerzees this is a Glock. Unfortunately the manual is hand written on parchment using Belarusian slang.

3 Likes

@TexasEskimo , I’ve just come back from local gun-store. They’ve given me new Glock 44 manual…
Looks I pass on it… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
glockmanual

4 Likes

Wow, I hope there is a test!

2 Likes

Today was hectic. @TexasEskimo, I will get back to you tomorrow.

1 Like

When I went to call I relized what you said!

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

I need one of those! hahaha

2 Likes

So I’m guessing this has been a big “Glock” joke the whole time?

Hold my “Coffee” while. I unload…
:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

sig-meme2

7 Likes

6 Likes

I can see a new cottage industry starting. Counseling for firearms that fail to live up to their perceived image. I have started this practice on my cat and, well… Maybe a gun whisperer program on the Discovery Channel. We could even start with traumatized firearms that have been recovered from boating accidents. I have a Sig 1911 (worst of the worst) for daily carry. I tempt it with appendix carry in a Sticky Holster. Stubborn gun. I can coax it to fire with about 5 lbs. pressure on the trigger while firmly held and being safely pointed down-range at a target.

5 Likes

Did you happen to check the batteries in your Glock? Maybe there depleted. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

@Dale3 The Glock technicians checked out the battery already…
ffeabd5790366d4f8480f2e9285fb29f

5 Likes

Send it to me and I’ll fix it.

3 Likes

Very funny :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Your holster drawer must be the size of a aircraft hanger!

4 Likes

I put new ones in today :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

That’s like saying America and Canada are the same…Not!!

3 Likes