Dating for conceal carry.

Maybe get a job behind the counter at a gun store. Lots of those issues already addressed just because of where you met. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

you open a guns only dating site then some idiot will sue because it lacks diversity like was done with e-harmony.

6 Likes

And some lawyer will take that case

:grinning: Joking @MikeBKY :grinning:

5 Likes

Who’s sleeping behind the wheel ? What wheel, I don’t see a wheel.

1 Like

I probably know that lawyer.

5 Likes

I would love a date! I can carry or not! But then at my age I guess it dosent matter either way
 I am just “screwed”, or at least wish I was.??? : )

4 Likes

@John512

1 Like

I myself have no need for a Companion or Partner. Nor any animal for a Pet.

2 Likes

Who is going to care or you when you can’t take care of yourself?

1 Like

Outstanding idea!

1 Like

Problem I see with that is it would give the government an easy list of people to visit when it comes time to pick up the guns.

1 Like

Welcome to the family brother @George28 and you are blessed to be here.

They already have that list due to 4473

1 Like

I was on a dating site for a bite (waste of time). But in my profile I simply put that target shooting, skeet shooting was a activity. If they are anti gun they will pass you by. I made a few connections, but as usual, all women are nuts, LOL.

3 Likes

Cut to the chase, ask her to show you hers and you will show yours. Be careful what you wish for if she lifts her skirt a little and reveals an STI 10 MM and you pull your .380 SCCY, you could be dining alone.

Another approach would be to produce a photograph of your latest build, you know the one with an AR-15 and all of the Tacticool add ons. Beware, she may produce a photo of her last target, with three in the 10 ring at 1000 yards.
Tread slowly, Grasshopper, allow time for real conversation, the boasting can come later if needed.

Larry

4 Likes

Just put “HAVE AMMUNITION” in your bio, you’ll have to beat them off with a stick!:rofl:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yep I agree, My HH6 and I are of like mind, We finish each others sentences. Some say its its not good to be to much alike. I don’t see that. Especially when the HH6 has bought me gun stuff for Birthday and Christmas, Knowing exactly what I wanted.

1 Like

Oh yeah! LOL

1 Like

But the Gun Chics Like Harley Chics that are out there are cool as all get out. Keep looking they out there.And when you find one it was worth the look

1 Like