Dating for conceal carry.

There needs to be like a dating site for like minded people like us to get together and know each other.

Because in my area most of the women my age are anti-gun and want nothing to do with it.

15 Likes

Let me Think about this, a site with like minded people you can meet and possibly date. Man that is a tough one let me get back to you on that.

9 Likes

Just make your first date at the range. Eliminate any non gun people. :wink:

13 Likes

Found it…
Go to…
2A MatchGradeFoundingFathers DAO/SAO FailureToFeed1911/LawAbidingFelons/
_Glock/ConstitutionalCarryAR-14Singles/////.ORG

6 Likes

If you’re a decent enough person, it shouldn’t make any difference.
If your date is paranoid, well there’s better game afoot.
If your date was going out with a LEO, they would be armed.

In my jurisdiction I can’t drink alcohol while carrying so if I were taking her to a saloon I’d lock my shootin’ iron in a lock box I keep in the trunk of the car, telling her “LegalIy can’t carry this while drinking.”

3 Likes

You have an idea, make it happen!

5 Likes

You either need to move to a more conservative area generally, or find the conservative hotspots near you. Meet people at things like a Church social/mixer. That will increase your odds anyway.

There is another thread or two on here about how soon to “announce” you are pro-2A when dating. IIRC, the general consensus was wait at least a few dates :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Forensic_Wow >> Find yourself a redneck girl, no problem.

DIG DEEP WHILE OTHERS SLEEP <<<
:us::us::us:

4 Likes

@Forensic_Wow There ya go. :slightly_smiling_face: Maybe USCCA should start one. :thinking:
Disclaimer- I don’t know any thing about these sites other then they exist. :+1:
Nancy and I had our first date at a gun range, still happy after 8 years. :grinning:

2 Likes

How do we know that’s not a site just collecting your info? :wink:

2 Likes

$20 just to use the site……

3 Likes

Or we can just plan socials, meetups, range days, etc on the regional pages. Not looking for a date myself, but it would be nice to get together with some of you.

7 Likes

I am sure you saw my disclaimer. :+1:

4 Likes

Yes, dating sites cost money to use, that’s how Nancy and I found each other. Cost me $130.00 for a year.
Hope yur not as cheep with the girls. :rofl:

7 Likes

I hear you brother, I would like that to. :+1:

2 Likes

I guarantee you Facebook page “new motorcycle riders” meets your needs. :motorcycle:
You’ll be surprised at the number of new female riders who are also ok with gun owners lifestyle.

3 Likes

Been married for 31 years I don’t even remember who gets tied up when :crazy_face:

That said put in your profile

“Carrying member of the 2A Community, non negotiable.”

and carry on. Set your standards and never waiver.

Cheers,

Craig6

7 Likes

Got it

3 Likes

Hahaha I don’t believe this. Sorry I just can’t…
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot…

2 Likes

@Forensic_Wow >>>> Wow >> of all the problems changes that have come about I never thought of how the changes have affected dating.

.You have your work cut out for you.

GOOD LUCK HUNTING. <<<
:us::us::us:

4 Likes