Corey Comperatore Fundraiser T Shirt from Nine Line

Nine Line has a pretty cool shirt design they made to raise money for the family of Core Comperatore who was murdered at the Trump rally while shielding his daughter. I saw people like Jack Posobiec pointing out that the attempted assassination took place at 6:11 and quoting Ephesians 6:11 which is why they may have gone with the quote. Regardless! I wanted to share it with you because I figured there were probably some people here who’d be interested!

Plus I think Nine Line supports USCCA or at least allows `us to get 25% discounts lol

Posted this here since apparently Misc. takes a while to get moderator approved and I couldn’t think of where else to post it. Just want to make sure people see this before the shirts go offline.

12 Likes

Appropriate T-shirt. Thank you for posting

4 Likes

OK, I don’t profess to be a Christian BUT I think someone knew stuff when they wrote this:

11Put on the armor of God so that you may be able to stand firm against the tactics of the devil .
12For our struggle is not with flesh and blood but with the principalities, with the powers, with the world rulers of this present darkness, with the evil spirits in the heavens.

5 Likes

Thanks. I didn’t realize USCCA had the Nine Line store in its Perks tab at the top of our USCCA webpage, discount Code: USCCAMEM. Not sure if you have to log in thru the USCCA page first, but it’s there.

I noticed in a couple of the birthday photos of Comperatore, he was wearing a Nine Line shirt. I read that the proceeds of his shirt sales go to the families who were affected.

3 Likes

Yep! I’ve ordered stuff from them using the USCCA discount. You just use the discount code. Pretty cool actually!

2 Likes

Oh yeah! I’ll be honest I was a bit blown away when I saw people point out the 6:11 last week.

3 Likes