FLASH POLL: Shirt Feedback

WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACK!

What do you think about this new T-shirt design?

We’d love your feedback on this shirt ASAP!

1. Would you buy this shirt for $25?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2. Would you be more or less likely to purchase it if you could get it bundled with a camo hat for $40?

• More likely to buy it in a hat combo
  • Less likely to buy it in a hat combo

0 voters

3. What would be your preferred offer for this shirt?

• A bundle with other shirts or gear please indicate your suggestions below
  • Other please put your suggestions in the comments below
  • None, I don’t like the design please share your feedback below

0 voters

3 Likes

If you buy the shirt at regular price you can get a second shirt of your choice for 50 percent off.

8 Likes

Many won’t like the shirt enough to spend $25 but throwing in the Cap may work(not many actually like caps anymore). You could always throw in something small like the key chain or the $10 tactical pen for more of a incentive.
I think @Johnnyq60 solution would be more appealing.
Now if you paired the coffee mug “faith, family &firearms” paired with the same shirt and a cap would be appealing.

7 Likes

Not a fan of the design so I think maybe adding it to a choice of accessories like @Steven147 suggested could help. Would I go for it then? Probably not.

5 Likes

Not a fan of the design, maybe if it said “Operation Gobble, Gobble!” Plus 100 rounds of my choice of caliber! That’s a $40.00 bundle, I would gobble up!

7 Likes

I also agree with you brother @Steven147 those suggestions were good. I also like the caps and yes throw in a firearm prize entry also. :wink::+1::+1:

4 Likes

I would like the shirt better if the design was on the front of the shirt instead of the back. I don’t really like shirts with the designs on the back of them.

5 Likes

@Reloader54 Funny you should mention that, I am completely the opposite! Can’t even say why that is, it just is.

6 Likes

I like the t-shirt but shouldn’t he have a shotgun? Just an idea. throw in a turkey call with each purchase.

6 Likes

Not exactly sure what message a turkey and an M-60 is trying to convey.

Cheers,

Craig6

7 Likes

Yeah definitely a shotgun & state how much Ben Franklin liked it more than eagles…

5 Likes

Not a fan of the design

8 Likes

I wouldn’t pay $25 for a dress shirt, let alone a t-shirt with a (jive) turkey on it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The shirt is hilarious. I tend not to buy bundles, because bundles usually mean things I like are bundled with things I don’t like. I’d rather have a stand alone shirt than a bundle.

Oh, and it needs more dinosaurs. Dinosaurs make everything better.

5 Likes

??? ???NO… Nancy says NO…???

4 Likes

Pretty sure if I ever showed up at huntin’ camp with a t-shirt that said Operation Gobble on it, I’d get roughed up by the old-timers and they’d steal my poker money and beer. :thinking:

8 Likes

In my opinion you might wanna do a Seasonal Bundle, basically a shirt design for each of the major US holidays with maybe a prompt when ordering if you want an “insert December Holiday Options here” so as to not offend Ben Shapiro or Hannity lol. Also I’ll be disappointed if the Halloween shirt doesn’t have a Black Cat and something alluding to “who needs wands or tricks” but I digress.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t really get the message intended by the shirt. And I don’t usually wear “message” shirts of any sort. Guess I’ve been a grey man all my life without even trying!

And Mr. Gobble is exhibiting poor trigger discipline.

7 Likes

“Operation Gobble” just sounds lame.

6 Likes

Not a fan of the type of shirt mostly I only wear dress shirts so a T-shirt would be a closet shirt.

3 Likes