FLASH POLL: Shirt Feedback

It’s a no for me. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate it, but I don’t like it enough to buy it either. Even for $10.00. Sure, I’d buy a shirt for 25 bucks, I’ve done it before, but I have to LOVE it.

7 Likes

Yeah, I’m kinda the same… I only send messages at the gun range, usually with moral patches, and the “casually tactical” cloths I wear when shooting. I don’t like to stand out otherwise.

5 Likes

I agree with this 100%.

4 Likes

I voted no but I don’t necessarily dislike the shirt, I just prefer more understated designs without as much going on.

4 Likes

suggests to me what was once hunted on this land is now the hunter…interesting, kinda like it…still a hideous design though :smirk:

3 Likes

Not a fan of the design but would be more apt to buy a shirt if you had bigger sizes.

4 Likes

Not a fan of the design. I will pay 25 dollars, for T-shirt’s I like.

5 Likes

I agree. Really kind of bothered by image of what appears to be a US soldier who is a turkey. Probably not the intended message, but could be misinterpreted as so. My two cents…

4 Likes

The price is compatible to other shirts of different companies.

3 Likes

@Norman24. Welcome to the community, stay safe and train hard :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

I don’t understand the message being conveyed.

6 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and you are in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

Thanks for all of the great feedback so far!

There are a few more days to give your feedback if you haven’t yet shared your opinions!

5 Likes

How about a “No step on Snek” t-shirt!
I saw someone with the flag, my wife and I laughed so much as it touches on the truth

5 Likes

I don’t wear black. To hot.
After BLM I never wear black¡!!!

5 Likes

My feedback, a Turkey carrying a shotgun would be better optics.

4 Likes

It’s a silly shirt and I’m not super animated by it, but I think it stinks.
To me, it says, “Look out! We’re going to make Civil War on Thanksgiving”

Further, I feel like embracing the “tactical” genre isn’t what the USCCA is about. It’s glitzy, sexy, triggers reptilian brain impulses, but I think the USCCA is more about loving fathers and mothers teaching kids about the good things in life and the tough reality of bad events too.

That shirt says, “We train to be killers.” I don’t like that message.

8 Likes

Buy the shirt at $25 and get some small pistol primers for reloading.:grin:

3 Likes

It Would Be Nice If The Shirt Would Come In A Bundle In A Range Bag With A Hat etc

3 Likes