FLASH POLL: Shirt Feedback

I never wear “gun” shirts as I carry all the time. I want that drawn gun, if it ever happens, to be the biggest surprise of the year to the would be attacker. I do not want the attacker to be able to think “I thought he might be carrying”. Big surprises sometimes stop attacks and being underestimated gives me a great advantage.

So, as for anything that indicates “gun” or “gun mindset” I avoid it.

9 Likes

I’m a firm believer in flying below the radar. I understand USCCA is trying to make money through clothing sales, with t-shirts and caps topping the list because of the low price point. But when I’m carrying the last thing I want is to wear a billboard telling people I might have a firearm. Even if I’m not carrying I don’t want to be the first person picked off because I’m emblazoned with something that would lead an attacker to believe I might be the guy with a gun. I don’t mind having a very small USCCA logo on a shirt because hardly anyone I’m worried about would know what it was. But, I definitely don’t want a “shoot me first” slogan displayed prominently.

7 Likes

overall just really not feeling the design. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Definitely not feeling this shirt. It would’ve been cool if the design was a Patriot holding the kill by its neck, with the caption, “Operation Feed”. With the Patriot having a physique and glowing eyes! Now that would be a shirt! Thanks USCCA!

4 Likes

I don’t know if I’m doing this correctly. Here I go. You probably wouldn’t see a Goofey Gobble shirt like that putrid design on eBay for $7.99 . I would take that shirt for free unless I was camping in the woods and needed to wipe my back side. OMG, 1st T-Shirt I see on this site (and I love T’s) and it’s a distorted turkey. I live in a rich section of my city but they’ed still kick your ass for walking through it th that rag on. It shows “we’re a bunch of tough guy’s & women” NOT!

4 Likes

@BARRY32. Welcome to the community, stay safe and train hard. :smiley:

3 Likes

Just not a fan of the design, don’t understand the message design is trying to convey. Price is in line with other quality T-shirts, most quality T’s with pocket and design run $30-35.00 up to 40 if screen printed front and rear, (my preference) I will only buy any shirt if it has a pocket, and 3XLTall or 4XL to be long enough to conceal my IWB holster. Would be more likely to buy a design I am not fond of if buying it gets me 50% off 2nd shirt. I do like, or buy two shirts I like at full price and get this one free or for 5-10.00. Got to have something to wear when I change the oil.

5 Likes

Not everything has to have a super serious message BUT,it needs to have a purpose. I do not see humor in the picture. Now if you run into the kitchen screaming operation gobble on Thanksgiving day I would laugh really hard about that!

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and you are in the right place at the right time.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @BARRY32!

4 Likes

Not too big on the design. Turkey implies Thanksgiving and a time to be thankful for our blessings. Give thanks, prayer, acknowledging that everything we have comes from Almighty God. I don’t think the design displays that

4 Likes

Not a fan of the design. I’d rather have something that speaks of the 2nd Amendment.

Like a picture of Turkey with a Shot gun and the words…Fight or Flight, I’ll Fight… Don’t Gobble My 2nd Amendment!
And below that if there’s room and the message is not lost.
“December 17, 1791…A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

Or have the USCCA Logo with something that says…you have the Right to bear Arms Responsibly!

The T-Shirt is a message board, and we should use it to our advantage.
I also like to have the print on the back where people will read it, many people don’t like to read the message on a shirt thats on the front due to the fact they are facing the person wearing it…not sure why, but that’s what I’ve noticed.

Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

I guess the design is okay… is it intended for turkey season? I prefer performance or polyester wicking material for t-shirts instead of cotton. $25 is probably typical pricing for shirts these days. Cheaper is always better.

For a purpose-driven character, too bad you can’t use Bullet Bill from Nintendo Mario Kart.
BulletBillWii

5 Likes

Agreed… kind of goes along with that whole “concealed” thing. I’m 100% 2A and the 3 F’s (family, faith, freedom). I’m not sure how well it would play to wear a “gun” shirt if processed for an armed incident, mugshot, new holding-cell pals, etc.

I’d be more apt to wear USCCA logo-wear minus any sentiment or statement.

5 Likes

The shirt design is just too silly for me, that’s all, doesn’t mean that is it is not well intended. I am old and have too many t-shirts anyway. But you did ask. Take care.

4 Likes

The shirt just says “dumb” to me. I just bought a pair of
Rimless polarized sunglasses from amazon for $19.99 and
I would definitely buy the same thing from USCCA for $25
if there was a Small USCCA printed on each frame arm.
Few people would notice & the ones who did would likely
be appreciative.

8 Likes

I’d pay more than that for good polarized glasses.

3 Likes

@USCCA
With regards to the T-shirt like/ dislike poll, how about a design idea/ contest for the members? Most of us can’t draw but bet we could think up a cool design or two.

5 Likes

I agree! @Dawn @moderators I would definitely put on my thinking cap and get to work!

6 Likes