Stupidest Shirt I Own

I have no idea why I ever bought this shirt. I like and support 5.11 Tactical wear and gear, but now of course have started buying USCCA shirts and such.

What’s the stupidest apparel item you’ve ever bought?

Hopefully not a shirt with a super apparent aiming point to High Center Chest!!

9 Likes

Hey fiz…you could post this under stupid stuff???

It wore out and I can’t find a pic, but I had a shirt that pretty much covered the bases with everyone.
It read “Nuke The Unborn Gay Whales For Jesus”. Everyone giggled or asked me where to purchase one. And no… I would not be wearing that in these times. No one seems to have a sense of humor anymore.

7 Likes

On the front it said “Jesus is coming” and the back said “and boy is he pissed”.

Some seemed offended by it.

Too many Big Johnson t shirts

A smiley face with a small dot middle of forehead and the back showed all it’s brains splattered.

All of those got purged in the great “OMG I’m having a daughter” purge of 2000

4 Likes

I used to have one similar to this one. Just as it got really comfy, the wife donated it to the dumpster. :frowning:

SET367

4 Likes

No dumb ones, but I used to love the 80s bumper sticker, “Save the whales, collect the whole set.”

2 Likes

I will never consider any of my expressions of free speech on a shirt or a hat a stupid purchase! I find it offensive that my 1st amendment rights are being censored by people that condone violence and burn down buildings.
Some of my shirts and some that I wish to purchase may not be worn in public, including the display of our American flag.
This is about as disgusting as the the Salem witch trial that the Attorney General is undergoing as we speak. They are actually condoning evil and destruction and violent behavior, their path is to kill us. If you wish to extend the life of your TV, don’t watch this complete abuse of an American sitting Attorney General. These are some sick people! They are empowering the anarchist.
I think we should wear what ever shirt we feel like wearing. Or is this against the law? Or are our shirts bait for a prosecutor? After today’s hearings, I assure you things are going to get worse. I’m a giant poster boy for 511 products, Bill Wilson among others.
But if I’m going to be attacked for wearing these in public something needs to change!

I bought every 2A shirt because I am proud to express my feelings and support to the institutions of the manufacturer and this country!
Is this a free country or not?
If we’re not careful on November 4th, don’t worry about the shirt!
I think your shirt is just fine and was, when you purchased it!

6 Likes

When I graduated from Sub School in 85’, they were having daily anti nuke protests on the corner. The Sub School geedunk shop was selling their last order of

“24 Empty Missile Tubes, A Mushroom Cloud, Now It’s MILLER Time” (found a pic, mine was yellow)

Miller time

T-shirts as the base commander banned the sale (but not the wearing). I think the last time I saw it was in 91 when I got home from Desert Storm, it was the only t-shirt I had that fit. I went from 185lbs to 135lbs (I was a skinny $h!t when I came in). I think the car wrenching God’s claimed it after a transmission swap.

Cheers,

Craig6

8 Likes

Well I don’t own any shirts like that, but does owning a Hawaiian that can actually cause retinal damage count?

4 Likes

3 Likes

No! But it does scream GUN! Especially if you live up north!

Dude, that is not even close to loud. I was deployed to Liberia Africa and we were mostly holed up in the embassy, long about March my wife gets this idea for a MASH party for 4th of July and send the whole bunch of us these nuclear Hawaiian shirts (they got there at the end of June). So long about 9AM we all show up in our shirts and this Marine comes in with a smoking hot appendicitis. I can only imagine what was going on in that kids head when Trapper, Hawkeye, Col. Potter and the rest showed up (Clinger was an actual girl, the Embassy Nurse) and we pronounced the “Pro’s from Dover had arrived”. My Pharmacy tech had never seen surgery before and we let him scrub in to hold retractors and there is pic some where of a sweat soaked HM2 holding a 6" long flaming red appendix like a prize bass. It was a good time.

Cheers,

Craig6

10 Likes

Wow! You can’t make that up. He must have thought he was hallucinating. :rofl:

My Alfred E Neuman and Weird Al T-shirt is what I also always wear every time I put a brisket on the smoker.

…I figured you needed to know that lol.

4 Likes

Roger that on the so called hearing today. Disgusting and infuriating.

2 Likes

Why not just wear a target on your chest? You will be the first one the bad guy takes out.

Yes, isn’t that the silliest shirt? I only wear it as a bedtime shirt now, I even have been rethinking that. :slight_smile:

My 4th grade teacher would say ‘stupidest is not a word’. but now it is. Maybe this applies to t-shirts.

1 Like

Funny how you remember the smallest things from way back. :slight_smile: Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

I dont have a picture, and wish I did, our son of the first day of school as a senior wore a short with a big squirt gun, squirting water out the muzzle. He got in trouble, and i had to go to school to meet with the principle. So the next day, he wore the same shirt with ducktape over the squirt gun…no bubbles no troubles…

2 Likes

After my 40th birthday I was no longer allowed to wear stupid shirts
like this one–

2 Likes