Faith, Family & Firearms - and T-shirts?

Faith, family and freedom are parts of the foundation of this great country. As responsibly armed Americans, we are proud to be able to protect our loved ones, so why not show it?

The new line of USSCA apparel showcases the pride we have as Americans in numerous ways.

You can find this shirt and others in the USCCA Store.

Where would you wear this shirt?

11 Likes

I looked through the store the other day, and found a handful of T’s I’ll be ordering.
Only the ones that are 100% cotton though, my favorite.

Now just a heads up, if you want to increase sales, I’m a sucker for a coupon!

6 Likes

I would wear it everywhere especially in church because my pastor would be proud. It’s just an all around nice shirt.

2 Likes

Agree! It is a beautiful shirt. I love coupons as well!

3 Likes

I would wear one just about anywhere. Of course, my cover garment would cover most of it up. :grinning:

1 Like

Nice shirts and all the USCCA’s gear are the best. I have been admiring what to get soon. I have a concern that maybe a problem. The titles, such as Born to Protect or let everyone know your ARMED.

EXAMPLE : I had to spend sometime in the hospital and I was emergency admitted only having a Black GLOCK tee shirt for my shirt to wear. Several people almost paniced, I respectfully said that it is a shirt, no more. I was not armed.

I have hats, shirts, but some people know me, but I respect them.

I want at least another hat and jacket to wear for fall time.

2 Likes

Excellent shirt, I personally have my eye on a few things in the store including this.

2 Likes

To the range. Or in my house.

3 Likes

The shirt’s message does not mention the Flag.

Larry

All the usual places and if I were 45 years younger, in the voting line, at my local bank, grocery shopping, the mall and anywhere I am free to express my first amendment rights without fear of being killed. I like everything about the shirt, I’m a big fan of Nine Line, but this type of pride can only be worn among 2A supporters and at home. Is there something wrong with this picture?
Now we have to worry about wearing a t-shirt or hat with the American flag on it! I want my country back!
I don’t want/need a coupon or a discount. I want the reassurance that I won’t have to draw my weapon because I believe in Faith, Family and Firearms.

5 Likes

Nowhere . No front pocket for my driving / seeing glasses nor my reading glasses , nor pen , nor notebook , nor my M82A1 Barrett spare mag . :upside_down_face:
Chris

3 Likes

Shirts like that are very popular in my small town. I have several variations on that shirt and I wear them every except church.

3 Likes

Any chance this shirt will go on sale I would purchase several.

This is my go to range/open carry range day shirt.

4 Likes

The range , a gun gathering (class, convention, etc.).
When I feed the homeless.

2 Likes

@Scott52
So true!

1 Like

@Dawn
Is there a place new apparel ideas?
I would love a a variety of shirts and pants with a special pocket for my tactical pen! (A deployment pocket, not just storage)

1 Like

@Proverbs31.10-31 - you can add them to any one of the posts here or email me directly at support@uscca.com and I’ll get it over to the team here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Dawn
Awesome! Thank you ma’am.

2 Likes

@Dawn

I’m still wanting to get more of the Convention shirts

2 Likes

Those are very nice.

1 Like