Community Participant Reviewed: USCCA Shirt and Baseball Hat Sending the Right Message

I do like the FAITH FAMILY & FIREARMS MADE AMERICA FREE T-shirt! It would be nice if it came in different colors. It fits well. And it would be nice if the FAITH FAMILY & FIREARMS MADE AMERICA FREE could be put on the front instead of the back — reason being if someone wears suspenders as I do. The suspenders do cover some of what is on the back of the T-shirt. But that being said, I do like the T-shirt and the message a lot. And I will be wearing this t-shirt regularly!

@Reloader54 has been a USCCA Member for years and has been a regular participant in the USCCA Online Community since March 2019. You can find the shirt he’s talking about here.

@Reloader54 also checked out one of our new hats!
Community_Jeff_BtP_Hat_07-22-2020

I like it [the BORN TO PROTECT HAT] and will wear it when I go out sometimes when I do wear hats. The hat looks great and it will be cool because of the mesh back. But the only thing that I don’t like is also the mesh on the hat. It could be a problem for people [who] are bald. If [they’re] out in the sun for a long time, [they] may get sunburned because of the mesh. But I do like the hat a lot and will wear it.

You can find that hat here.

We’re featuring feedback from one of our USCCA Community participants! These awesome people are here to give you their honest take on the new apparel.

As you may have noticed, we’re asking for YOUR feedback on a lot of topics throughout the Community lately. We’ll continue to ask for your insight on a variety of topics in upcoming weeks and months.

Be sure to visit the Community frequently to share your constructive comments on new topics! And we’re always looking for your suggestions on how to improve the Community here: Community Suggestions - From YOU!

By the way, if you purchase any of the awesome new USCCA apparel in the next two weeks, you’ll receive free shipping and a free bonus!

What is your favorite message on a pro-self-defense shirt?

4 Likes

2 Likes