Constitutional Carry Passes in Georgia

Governer Kemp signed the constitutional carry amendment. If you are not prohibited to own a handgun, It is now legal to carry concealed or open without government permission in the state of Georgia.

39 Likes

Frackin’ awesome.

5 Likes

@Harold71 Welcome to the community, thanks for the good news. :us:

5 Likes

Welcome to the free world! Carry on! Like a free American!

6 Likes

Great news!

5 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Harold71. Thank you for sharing that news. We are happy to see that more states are getting on board with Constitutional Carry.

7 Likes

Absolutely awesome news. May even more states follow!

The Right to keep and bear arms is just that, a Right. Requiring a permit relegates it to the status of privilege, we don’t want that!

8 Likes

@Harold71 Welcome to the community, that’s fantastic news, hope more states will follow across the country.

4 Likes

Welcome to our family and Welcome to the Constitutional Carry family.

3 Likes

We need this in Florida. A pioneering state with Concealed Carry, but now leftist Ag Sec (with Gov ambitions, Heavens help us) weaponized the system to yank the licenses from people she doesnt like politically but who have not been found guilty of anything in court.

5 Likes

One step forward. Let’s see if they take two steps back in November…

3 Likes

As in keep Kemp?

2 Likes

If they elect Stacy Adams they get what they deserve.

1 Like

Hope Nikki gets Fried come November.:sunglasses:
Knew nothing about her 'til I went about getting my out of state FL permit, and her self promoting crap all over the fdacs.gov site is absurd. Cool thing is the hi-rez downloads of her highness that could be printed out and used as… something :thinking:

5 Likes

Stacy is why I haven’t considered GA for my retirement home. It’s not so much the individual, it’s the fact J.Q. Public voted for him/her/they/them.

2 Likes

Well she did become President of the Federation of Planets, so that MUST make her qualified!!

North Arkansas is till nice, and relatively sane politically.

1 Like

Name one planet that would have her.

“We aren’t the droids you’re looking for. Move along.”

2 Likes

Uranus. Well, not yours particularly, but…ah, 'nuf harm for one post. :clown_face:

4 Likes

I read this sci fi story, where Dr.Frankenstein went to the cemetery and brought back a number of voters

1 Like

And you can always just hop a little to the west and enter the land of the free. :wink:

1 Like