Concerning News

I heard George Soros (not sure if I spelled name right) is buying up gun manufacturers and ammo manufacturers and shutting them down. Anyone else hear anything like this. I am hoping it is just a bad rumor.

2 Likes

Welcome @Phillip24! I haven’t heard that news

2 Likes

Welcome to the family and God bless you. That news I have not heard.

1 Like

Let’s hope it is a bad rumor. I am a retired Police Officer. Retired in 1994. Also a veteran of the United States Air Force. Thanks for the welcome.

6 Likes

Welcome @Phillip24 !

Hopefully it’s only rumor…
Unfortunately, these days a lot of people value money over the Honor… especially those who have the money and are bored with them… :rage: :triumph: :angry: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

It’s a rumor that has been making the rounds since about 2011.

6 Likes

I would not be surprised if he did, but I have not heard that he has.

3 Likes

Anything is possible with 'Spooky Dude

2 Likes

He has owned for several years a large stake in Smith & Wesson’s parent company as well as Olin Mfg, the nation’s largest ammunition manufacturer.

2 Likes

Well, if he wanted to spend a lot of money he should have invested into horses, saddles, gear, and even race horses.

3 Likes

We’re spreading rumors now?

Even is he or anyone does try and buy up ammo and gun manufacturers, who cares? Let’s think rationally on this. Someone buys Ruger or Vista Outdoors and closes them. I’ll make a fortune on the stocks. I can then use the money to open my own factory and let him buy me out too. Then someone else will open up a factory and he’ll buy them too. Then someone else and so on till he runs out of money. Our brains are amazing when we use them. :wink:

2 Likes

Erica, not spreading a rumor just trying to find out if anyone could shed some light on this. I only look for truth. When I don’t know something I ask questions. Sorry if you thought otherwise.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Phillip24.

I haven’t heard that but him trying to do so would not surprise me.

As others have said, let’s hope this is just another rumor.

:v:t5:

1 Like

Google is an amazing tool when used.

2 Likes