Marlin Firearms

I’m curious if anyone in this community has heard about this at all. I received this post from a friend and it may have many implications if it is true. Just wondering. Thanks.
MarlinFirearms|294x500

3 Likes

@Oscar8 - numerous sources indicate this is an unfounded rumor.

This story has been making the rounds since 2011.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and god bless you.

3 Likes

Thanks so much! I appreciate it and for the link backing it up. I figured I could get the skinny here and report back. Thanks again and have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Thank you Johnny. I appreciate that! God Bless you and yours too! Make it a great weekend!

2 Likes

Although I wouldn’t put it past Soros at all. He is near-dead and wants some sort of legacy. He has always stated that the only thing he hates more the America is Americans. He is pure evil.

6 Likes

Marlin Firearms back in good hands…

Good news (Oct 1st, 2020):
Sturm, Ruger and Company, Inc. announced that its offer to purchase substantially all of the Marlin Firearms assets was accepted by Remington Outdoor Company, Inc. and approved by the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Alabama. The Company will pay the $30 million purchase price from cash on hand at the time of closing, which is expected to occur in October.

2 Likes

Hi Jerzy, thanks for the update. Is there a link to the announcement?

3 Likes

Tried to past the link but the computer mod wont allow it as I guess A$$ets is deemed verboten. @Dawn

Just cut and paste the whole lead in that @Jerzy posted into your browser and a couple dozen sites will pop up

Cheers,

Craig6

4 Likes
6 Likes

Thanks Jerzy!

4 Likes

@Oscar8. Welcome to the community, train hard and stay safe. :smiley:

3 Likes

OH MY WORD @Oscar8! :roll_eyes: Soros IS aiming to close gun stores!:rage: I just cant believe that POTUS hasnt excommunicated the A**hole. I’m sure eith MUCH research many illigel things hr has that

2 Likes

I hit reply by accident, anyway, Soros has all of his illegal doings well hiddin!

2 Likes

Thanks Kitty. I do agree that he is up to no good. He’s a convicted felon https://www.nytimes.com/2002/12/21/business/soros-is-found-guilty-in-france-on-charges-of-insider-trading.html
and he’s admitted that he saw no problem with how he helped fellow jewish ppl meet their demise when he was protected by a Nazi who claimed Soros was his adopted grandson: https://freedomoutpost.com/fact-check-yes-george-soros-was-a-nazi-collaborator/
basically showing his psychopathy. Which, in part, has propelled him to the status he has in today’s world. The video of the 60 minutes interview is not so easy to find but it’s out there. So yeah, I’m no fan either but that is not going to have me spread misinformation about him and become a secondary liar. I like to practice integrity as much as possible.
Thanks Cobra! Glad to be here!

2 Likes

@Oscar8 please forgive my being gone. I’ve been damn busy! Anyway I know what you ya talkin bout with Soros & I have seen that video. He did NOT help the Jewish people, in fact he would help collect the Jews AND rummage through their house!!! Takung all the expensive belongings of them!

3 Likes