Conceal Carry while working out

Greetings all! I am new to conceal carry (CC), and want to maintain carry compliance as much as possible. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for conceal carry while going out on a jog/run and general working out. I have tried using my generic CC holster but it didn’t work out too well, ended up causing tons issues and ultimately, it defeated the purpose of CC. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and God bless you.

Hi @Chris101! Check out this topic, it may have some ideas for you: Carrying while you work out

I know there are some people who swear by using a fanny pack or a corset holster when they run. Hopefully you’ll find some helpful ideas!

2 Likes

@Chris101 Also type “Belly Bands” into the search box. A few threads about using them while jogging.
Welcome to the community!

1 Like

If you go with a belly band (probably best bet), check out Bravobelt on Amazon. I first bought a band through 2A4life, and while it is nice the velcro setup can be scratchy. Especially in a workout scenario. The one from Bravobelt is WAY more comfortable and has additional pocket for wallet/phone plus more mag pouches (one of them velcro for relocating). It was also cheaper price than 2A4life.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! I found one that I’m getting, I appreciate all the information :slight_smile:

1 Like

NAA 22 mag… no holster

1 Like

Might help you to check out youtube there’s no lack of holster video content.

1 Like