Conceal Carry for Fat Men

Welcome to the community.
Working out the kinks for first time CCW myself. I do have a gut but think IWB with a belt will work for me.
I don’t have much to offer for advice at this point, but do please share what you do end up using.

4 Likes

6’3" 265lbs and all my weight is in my belly.

Belts have been hurting me a bit so i have gone with an undershirt and suspenders concealed… with my button down shirt on top, i can conceal 2 full size pistols on my belt, owb paddel (i have a belt for the support and the suspenders hold the belt and therefore the pants and load on the belt better).

Pocket carry a pointed stick NAA mini revolver in .22wmr or LCP2 380 ankle carry. .

4 Likes

Unsnapped retention with a loose fitting shirt, what could possibly go wrong there?

2 Likes

Maybe something like this? Worn inside somehow?

3 Likes

I’m just winging it here. Here’s an article I found that may be of help.

2 Likes

@CitizenPrayer

Welcome aboard.

4 Likes

I am looking at this set up

I like the idea of the muzzle not pointing strait down
looks comfortable

Mike

3 Likes

I hope you find something comfortable enough that you carry.

You mention suspenders which I use along with a Nexbelt. There is no need to get the belt tight as the rig is held up by the suspenders which hook under the belt rather than on the waist of the pants.

3 Likes

What is that? I’d like to research those!!

1 Like

That is called a chest rig/or holster which is not only for pleasantly plump guys. That’s what I wear inside my home when I’m there.

5 Likes

Thank you! It looks ideal to wear wading in the river while fishing.

I’d still like to know the brand of the one shown above.

3 Likes

This is my Alien Gear cloak chest holster.

7 Likes

These guys have some ideas:

4 Likes

That is a nice sturdy rig. I see your spare mag is IWB. Looks like a Seiko watch. What is on the end of the clip attached to your belt?

4 Likes

That is a replica Sig Sauer pistol inside of a replica Sig holster key chain holder

4 Likes

No thank you. I want to look professional.

2 Likes

I looked at this, and it looks like I still need a belt of some kind, which is what I can’t do. Thank you though!

1 Like

Have you considered not being rude?

4 Likes

The one I have is this one, and the pictures you’re showing are smaller people so the gun fits much much better. Unfortunately this doesn’t wit well with me as a large man.
drawing-gun-from-cloak-shoulder-holster

1 Like

Ehhhh I’m not sure about that one. I need to be able to reach it easily without publicly showing everyone that I have a gun on my chest. Additionally every time you bend over you’re pointing the gun to your guts, which is bad news.