Community Suggestions - From YOU!

I bet she’s the first one to find the new limit.

6 Likes

I was wondering why I never run into the limit, I like a LOT on the Community… then I remembered I have different settings. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Ha! I just can’t help myself - I like what I like :smiley:
And I like how y’all think :smiley:

10 Likes

Small suggestion, please. I do not know where to put this comment. I appreciate the chance to
be here. I request anyone and everyone to step back from or situational awareness and goals
to tell our families, wife, husband, children, the pets we have; I Love and appreciate you with
all your heart. Please do not burn out or forget that these thing are important to YOU too.

Safety always,

William

9 Likes

Found it :laughing:
@Dawn … ?

6 Likes

New limit incoming? lol

3 Likes

Hopefully :). I’m all out… no more liking for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is probably the funniest exchange I’ve read in a while.

3 Likes

Did you reach the limit again???

2 Likes

Yeppers :slight_smile: hit it on Saturday… and Sunday.

4 Likes

Alright, I’ve upped the like limit again. :woman_facepalming:

I guess there are worse problems to have! LOL! You guys kill me! :rofl:

4 Likes

Some of us are just friendly and encouraging :grin:

3 Likes

:joy: Too funny

3 Likes

And I thought I liked too many posts. There are some great people and suggestions in this community. Just wish we all lived together, in a physical community. Would be the safest place in the country. :joy:

6 Likes

Recommendation for a women’s only topic.

With recent polls showing that women gun owners are a fast growing segment of the population, having a place where they can ask questions of other women without us He Man Knuckle Draggers in the mix I believe is worth some consideration.

5 Likes

You bet it is, @Gunny_Doug and I do have one planned. I am waiting until the Community is a bit larger. I’m not big on segregating groups based on any one characteristic, but I know this one has been asked for in the past and will be set up in the future :smiley:

We all learn differently, so I like talking with everyone. However, with the sheer intimidation factor that guns can have, I think the women’s only area is a good idea.

5 Likes

I’d have no problem with you segregating the Glockster’s. :smiley:

7 Likes

LOL! Thanks for the laugh this morning, @Gunny_Doug!

4 Likes

While I completely understand it (women’s only area) I dont like it. For me hearing the issues, concerns and solutions women face helps me to learn and better interact/help in the future.

@Dawn, @Zee and @Kelly each teach me something new or a different way to view things almost every time you post. I like to learn too (not meant to be a joke).

6 Likes

Excellent idea!.. Missouri has room :grin:

5 Likes