Community Suggestions - From YOU!

Maybe an area where combat vets can converse about current subject matter without being flagged.Ive looked at some crazy crap that should be flagged but isn’t.Yet post something about the enemy of mankind…flag city.

6 Likes

Admins. I’ve been light on participation for a while now. Still waiting for a way to block the garbage posted by just a few folks…but they post a lot. Is there a way to do this yet? Not blocking their posts, but any threads that they start and stopping notifications of their posts. It became a time sucking vortex. Thank you.

1 Like

Training and gear which also applies to home, does it not.

I have a question.I made a post yesterday and the screen told me it needs approval.Well it’s 18 hours later and I’m wondering if ive been banned from creating topics?

2 Likes

Trevor, was it in the miscellaneous category? I’ve started threads in there that took a day or two to post. Apparently the forum is set up to require manual checking of new topics in that category.

4 Likes

Yes it’s there.Thanks for the heads up.

3 Likes

[quote=“Thad, post:2, topic:118, full:true”]
How about separate general topic categories such as, handguns, rifles, shotguns, range gear, tactical gear and, atire
[/quote]

Maybe caliber and ammunition loadings as well in sub-catagories for the above.

The moderators will get to it brother it has happened to me also. I guess it depends on how many topics need approval.

1 Like

Does anyone still experience blinking and blank pages?

It started again for me recently… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes it has yesterday and this morning.

2 Likes

I have a suggestion for the forums. I would like to see old threads automatically closed to new replies after a year or so of inactivity. I’m not going to lie, it’s very annoying to have someone reply to my post from years ago. That conversation is no longer relevant, and most of the time the exchange is no longer applicable.

This wouldn’t stop people from viewing the old threads or sending a link to them. It would just stop new replies. If someone wants to reopen that conversation, they can start a new thread (and include a link to the old one if necessary). In my opinion, this would help keep the forums relevant and current to what’s going on.

1 Like

it’s not always the mods flagging you!

some folks on here get their panties in a bunch over some things…

thing is IMHO some sort of tracing software might be needed…

cause I’m pretty sure some on here are living elsewhere… like maybe china?

and are ordered or paid to flag certain things… course that’s just MHO

1 Like

I would like to hide a community category, especially from topics appearing my homepage.

1 Like

Yea this is starting to be the most screwed up conversation site I’ve ever seen and I don’t need it anymore. After seeing ppl getting cussed out by a person and they keep doing it and nothing happens to them but you say it back to them and your names ■■■■ all of a sudden because they have problems allegedly is one thing and then a guy spends over a year in jail for a legal use of force? WTF is goin on?

If it’s not that it’s something else…all forums have one thing in common,posts meant to provoke. A question is asked,you answer honestly in your opinion and you get memed to death by someone who obviously never made it out of grade school.Im just about done with forums period…on a side note I would like to meet a few of you personally…good ones and a couple of the(bad)…

3 Likes

Now that’s funny… :rofl: I was going to add to the conversation about “poking the bear”.
“I hope someday the bear finds you”. :rofl:

2 Likes

If you find yourself in East Central WI. please look me up. :+1:

3 Likes

Is anyone else having this issue:

I open a topic, all conversation posts show, flash … and disappears.

I’ve tried two devices, one Windows laptop, one IPad. Happens both places.

Sometimes I refresh five times before I see the conversation posts.

4 Likes

Not to worry, we’re being tracked, catalogued and filed for easy reference!
Just wave hello and smile!

IMG_5547

2 Likes

Yes sir it has happened to me often.

1 Like