Colorado Supreme Court Says Trump will not be on the ballot in November

Four unelected judges on the Colorado Supreme Court have decided President Trump cannot be on the State ballot next year.

Yeah, bet me.

8 Likes

“ The Court dubiously citedSection 3 of the US Constitution’s 14th Amendment which states public officials who have “engaged in insurrection or rebellion against” the US may be disqualified from public office.”

“Trump did not engage in an insurrection nor has been charged with one.”

Sounds like their feelings are judging.

12 Likes

Ron, they (Liberals) are in panic mode, this is the tip of the Ice Berg. Buckle up my Brothers, they are just getting started.

And they never fail to say they are trying to protect Democracy from the Right when they are the ones that are destroying Democracy. Side note, we are a Representive Republic “If we can keep it” .

15 Likes

A comment from a V.D. Hanson interview. :thinking:

I was a college professor for many years. I did my best to create a tolerant environment where everyone felt like they could speak. But our universities are in serious decline. They are fomenting this leftwing subculture that is out of touch with reality. The professors/administrators/hr people never realize it because they live in their heads and never really encounter people who think differently from them. Then the students are sent out into the world convinced by the propaganda they’ve been fed, which in their view must be true because it’s what “smart” people taught them. The whole thing is a recipe for disaster that may be unavoidable at this point. The only way out of it is to found new universities that have a different culture. But the effect of those institutions wouldn’t be felt for at least 10 years or so. It may be too late.

12 Likes

If Trump in any way qualifies for the 14th Amendment, then the sh/thead in the White House qualifies for the 25th Amendment, so does his right hand schmuck that can’t put two sentences together.
Might I add dereliction of duty on the border. Heck dereliction of duty to the OATH!
And if anyone qualifies for an insurrection it’s Biden giving aid and comfort to the enemy…in oooohhhhhhh so many phuckin ways!

14 Likes

Amen. :rage:
Even if President Trump doesn’t qualify for the 14th. (Which he doesn’t)

6 Likes

The left is wanting to kick off a civil war so they can rebuild the country in their favor.

6 Likes

They just did!

That’s where they are soooo wrong! The real country ( if you know the difference between male and female, good and evil, then you could be a revolutionary ) fortunately, if we start now, we won’t have to “rebuild”, just clean a few things out and patch up a number of ( …a$$… ) holes.

It’s a fact ( been checked ) if Brandon never touched a pen and his mouth was duct taped, he could have gone down in history as a great president. Now he’ll just be going down and the name Biden shall be stricken from the history books! On pain of death will his name ever be mentioned again! At least in my household and all kin thereafter!

2020 - 2024 the coma years. It’s what I’ll tell my great great grandkids. China attacked and that’s the last thing people remember.

FYI, if they install him again, I have a DNR :exclamation:

7 Likes

I like what one commenter said:

If this gets upheld and Trump becomes the president again, what is he going to do? Disobey any federal law that gets passed or send the Colorado NG to kick him out?

One thing for sure, this is election interference in my eyes and treason to our nation. Where are the federal DAs that will bring charges to this effect?

6 Likes

They are still in a coma! They can hear you…

IMG_4347

3 Likes

They’re in the bayou. You can hear them plainly at night.

3 Likes

Europe is getting sick of it too.

5 Likes

Nah man, the crocs won’t even chow down on those scum bags. They know what is toxic too.

2 Likes

Supreme Court will overturn this foolishness. I’ve never seen a group of people so hell bent on doing things that will come back as retribution, regardless of the next election. Very strange approach.

6 Likes

There are three Chinese curses applicable to the Trump world we live in:

1. May you live in interesting times.

2. May you come to the attention of higher authority.

3. May ALL of your dreams come true.

As I understand the progression of this case, the trial court made two findings: (1) a finding of fact, based on evidence presented in the trial court that Trump engaged in an insurrection; and, (2) a conclusion of law, that the President is not an “officer” for purposes of the 14th Amendment’s ban on officers who swore an oath to the Constitution from holding elected office if they engaged in an insurrection. That distinction is really important on appeal, because appellate court rarely overturn trial courts’ findings of fact. The theory is that the trial judge is in the best position to weigh evidence, observe witnesses, and draw conclusions there from. But appellate courts look at conclusions of law exercising their own judgment.

Appeals of findings of fact rarely succeed, so Trump’s lawyers have to make the tougher case that the President is not an officer sworn to uphold the Constitution, and thus, the 14th Amendment’s ban on insurrectionists holding office does not apply to him. That will be hard given that the President takes an oath of office in front of the entire nation.

2 Likes

A liberal “fact” is an oxymoron.

8 Likes

CA to CO
‘Hold my beer’

She declared that the Constitution “is clear” regarding the qualifications for president: A candidate must “not be an insurrectionist,” and they “must be 40 years old.”

But, wait. That’s not right, is it? No, it’s not. Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution lists the qualifications for president:

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

6 Likes

Let them flap their gums
Let them CONVICT themselves
Let them perjure themselves
It’s ALL theatre and a farce of injustice
A lot of reasonable Americans are struggling
under these fools ‘Lack of decision’ making.
When most of the country is saying close the ‘MF’in Border!’
and all Pudding and company want to do is fund the Little Nazi,
When We the People see Crime out of control and these zipper-heads
try to float and Illegal Alien Police force to police US! Many people are
coming around to the REALITY of the situation. They may never fully
grasp the Evil Intent here but they can clearly see the future is bleak and this
farcical administration is not only corrupt as S*** but being run by a Hig$er source.
The Puppet Masters move their hands and these idiots speak and fall up stairs!
Never in my life would I imagine myself saying anything I do today!
Never would I imagine a jerk-off spouting NWO- New World Oder and continue to be
on the sunny side of the grass. Colorado is a Blu-Demon State and one ruling (Illegal)
is a set-up for the others like this Boob on the Tube just now to truly show she has zero ideas
of her own and POUNCE on this courts decision and TRY to create a fire storm across
the country these Demoncrats really believe can stick to the wall. The ONLY problem
here is the ‘Normie’s’, The Asleepers will buy this bilge and make it that much harder to
help them to see the light. They are lost to me, I only speak to the Lions and Lionesses now.
The more these Moron’s speak the majority of American’s are starting to see this
country is spiraling and circling the drain and Pudding is still touting now dying ideals of
EV everything, Bidenomics and Fantasy Job numbers. People are HURTING, Losing their
Jobs, Losing their homes and what they earn isn’t enough compared to rising costs of EVERYTHING!
They are seeing the rich getting richer, Zero cares about their concerns: Crime, poverty, Hunger etc and they are now seeing the Border and our country being over run and INFESTED w/ this latest scourge of VERMIN! and they are saying @ the very least ‘This doesn’t make any sense!’ @ the most they are saying WTF!
These Phucks want INTERNET VOTING (so they can control every aspect of it) so badly you can taste it!
They are running scared and Throwing every piece of feces they can grasp to keep their stranglehold on us that will stick. This is like Hitler’s Battle of the Bulge! Win or Die!
And they surely are going to Die!

Don’t stress My Brother’s and Sisters
Don’t give up here
To any Hunters (not THAT one!) It’s like the analogy of the deer hunt,
You quarry is fatally shot
Survival instincts kick in and it continues into the wood
trying to out run DEATH!
We just have to track it down and finish it off!
Yes, they have done a lot of damage
Generations of College kids are lost forever.
Racial equality has been threatened
But as American’s we will prevail if we stick together.

Mi dos Pesos
adonde nosotros vamos uno nosotros ir todo!!!
Nessun passo sul serpente

5 Likes

5 Likes

12 Likes