Colion Noir & Lauren Boebert video chat

4 Likes

When an individuals right has been stripped and that individual is harmed in ANY way, we need to have the right to sue the government that took away our God given rights?
TAKE AWAY THEIR MONEY!
We lost, it’s over!
The constitution doesn’t matter anymore, the ashes will be spread out during the Inauguration, hence 25,000 Guards

5 Likes

Mighty pessimistic view you have there. I’m positive there are a whole lot of people waiting to see if the Q business is legit or not. If it is, we lose nothing, if it’s not the ole tree gets refreshed.

3 Likes

I can’t buy into any conspiracy theory that hinges on the willing collusion of tens of thousands of citizen Soldiers and Airmen (not ‘Guards’). These young men and women want nothing more than to go home and live their lives, but they can’t because there are too many morons acting up. Why would any service member willingly degrade the very rights they want to enjoy when they get off orders?

3 Likes

You mean like the UN’s Agenda 21 (primary goal is to depopulate the Earth of 2/3 of all humans and it is official UN policy
read about it at the UN website if you like), or the Nazi’s Final Solution, or the Bolshevik Revolution?

4 Likes

During the Nuremberg trials a lot of the lower ranking soldiers were asked why they took part in the murder of thousands of men, women, and children. Their response was generally “We were just following orders.” I’m not comparing what’s happening now to the Holocaust because I don’t want to belittle what those people went through. Though, there are to many similarities to feel comfortable with. I’m just saying people have “just followed orders” before and they’ll do it again.

4 Likes

Coming from a military background, the enlisted will stand with us, the officers you have a 50/50 chance. Either way, in the event of all out war on we the people would be a mistake. Look at how many millions of firearms their are and how many civilians have them.

Look at the middle east or Nam, and you see how a smaller population can deal with such problems.

4 Likes

All the deer hunters
 already sharp shooters. Just sayin :laughing:

1 Like

Deer don’t have fleets of FLIR equipped helicopters and jets and drones armed with Hellfire missiles shooting at you before you shoot at them. Deer don’t have batteries of 155mm SP Howitzers or heavy bombers or Tomahawk cruise missiles. Deer don’t have nuclear, biological, chemical, and directed energy weapons. Deer don’t monitor your text messages with your hunting buddies.

The “deer” in Afghanistan seemed to be able to deal with that, but we cannot? Many of the “deer” in the USA, even on this site, are the same ones that used those same weapons in Afghanistan, etc. I am quite sure they would know even better how to counter that.

1 Like

No they don’t, but by God the military isn’t anywhere near a large as we are. Ya know someone on the presidential campaign trail said something about using NUKES on the population
 ohhhh yeah swalwell. Empty threats are just that EMPTY and tend to PI** people off. But if that terrifies you, you weren’t in combat and you can bury your head in sand while the big dogs handle things.

1 Like

People don’t seem as smart as they need to be. One of the fools on the campaign, perhaps AOC, kept saying that Trump shouldn’t have the nuclear codes. My liberal friends kept repeating it like good little parrots. Sickening. Anyone who has ever taken the time to listen to Trump speak, like what he says and how he says it or not, would realize that comment was WAY out of line.

If any folks shouldn’t have those codes, it is the top three extremists running the country as of Wednesday afternoon. THAT is scary to me.

2 Likes

Sorry, I forgot to color with the big crayons

What I meant was ONLY that no amount of shooting deer make one a “sharp shooter.” (sic)

The Afghans have been WINNING asymmetric wars vs the world’s 2 foremost modern military powers since the 1970’s and made us BOTH look pretty pathetic. They live a very primitive, austere lifestyle and use rudimentary but ruthless tactics vs militaries trying to play by “the rules of modern warfare” so that we can prove how morally superior to them we are while we get beaten. But the Soviet Army never had that problem and got their posteriors handed to them there, too. Americans in any meaningful numbers can no longer get by for more than a weekend without electricity and indoor plumbing. So I don’t really see much validity in the comparison.

Everybody’s a bad ass until it is time to do bad ass stuff. If I had a nickel for every Call of Duty Commando who has
ah
never mind.

everyone a patriot until
I am a member of Sons of the American Revolution and the Veterans of Foreign Wars with a SWASM with 2 stars, Navy Expeditionary Medal, and a Navy/Marine Corps Combat Action Ribbon.

1 Like

How respectful of you. /sarc Your rude reply only needs this as a response.