CNN just called the election

I should have known better. Turning to see what the left had to say–they had the electoral map up and they’re calling the election for Biden.
Practically a month before the election. SMH.

9 Likes

They do seem to like to try and create a win by telling everyone they have already won. Thinking that people will switch over and “back the winner”

12 Likes

Huh! I’m shocked.

5 Likes

A group of people who believes if one of theirs says anything, it must be true. Despicable group.

6 Likes

Sky News Australia even said that the 14 point lead by biden is a lie by the left and should not be believed. :roll_eyes:
I have been watching Sky News more lately on YT. I also watch BBC to get a different perspective.

6 Likes

So Joe is going to win after his stunning performance off-camera in Tampa?

5 Likes

@Jeff-A1. what the heck, he is so far out in left field. He has no idea of what he is talking about. what a goof ball :crazy_face: :rofl:

5 Likes

And just finished the VP debate. Woot!

5 Likes

I could tell when Harris was going to tell a whopper each and every time…her lips began to move.

8 Likes

Kamala has many warm memories of conversations with Joe. Probably practiced eulogizing him already.

9 Likes

Lol, roger that!

2 Likes

Does that mean the next debate is canceled? (nudge, nudge, wink, wink)

3 Likes

It backfired on them last time @DS-1

I told my wife Pence would wipe the floor clean with her… He did. She was concerned because she was a prosecutor. I wasn’t worried. He’s a killer. That’s why Trump picked him. The guy is so controlled, knowing when to attack. That’s why it sucks lossing him as a governor. I really liked Pence as Indiana’s governor. He did a lot of great things. This holcomb is a dumb :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:.

Pence 2024!!! YEEEEAAAAH!!!

6 Likes

They have had polls saying that Trump is really low on popularity. Trump is lacking support. Now Trump is losing the election maps! Then probably the election polls he will be, "The lowest votes in the history of American elections. Then he will win and Russia will be blamed.

8 Likes

If you think trump is lacking support just go browse tiktok’s most popular videos

3 Likes

CNN has been calling the election a Democrat victory since 2015. Eventually… they’ll be right.

For all the talk about Harris as a prosecutor… I just don’t see it. Watching the debate last night, she missed ample opportunities (out of the topics the moderator gave) to actually pin Trump/Pence on tax breaks, climate/conservation issues (not the Paris accord), foreign policy. Instead she took the very weak hand of saying Trump ruined the economy and all 200k+ deaths from COVID are Trumps fault which are both easily defensible by Trump/Pence.

From the flip side, I was a bit disappointed that Pence didn’t pin Harris on her record while a DA/AG/prosecutor… essentially she is the very thing the protestors are rallying against with heavy punishments for minor crimes, keeping folks in prison as cheap labor for forest fires, laughing about doing pot while punishing those who got caught doing pot. This was handed on a silver platter and he didn’t take it.

5 Likes

I agree I think he could have drove that home. But he is smart and maybe that’s just not the topic for him right now. I still think he kicked her :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: . No matter what the dims say.

3 Likes

Pence missed on a lot of possible lines. How about: Senator Harris, as a former prosecutor, what charges would you bring against Hunter Biden? Senator Harris, early in the campaign you argued that Joe Biden was racist, now you argue President Trump is racist –either false accusations are a pattern with you, or you, a minority woman, are pushing a racist into the most powerful office on Earth, which is it? Senator Harris, your Green New Deal will burden IT, manufacturing and biotech companies in the US with high energy costs and taxes, while China companies will have government financing and abundant energy - this looks like a plan to ruin our hi tech and surrender to China, not like a plan to dominate China industrially. Senator Harris, as a former prosecutor, do you have anything to tell minority business owners who were victimized by what you call “social justice protest”?

8 Likes

I did a media survey for Yale U and Knight. And got paid $15 for each hour that I watched and did a survey for it. And I had to watch FAKE NEWS CNN. And what I saw was from the first minute and for the whole hour they BLAMED PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR EVERYTHING. And never once said anything good that he’s done. IT WAS ALL NEGATIVE AND FALSE NEWS. I know this because I saw the same news stories from other news outlets that are not biased towards President Trump. I also ended up telling them that I would not watch FAKE NEWS CNN ANY MORE BECAUSE THEY WERE VERY BIASED AND NOT REPORTING THE REAL STORY AND THAT THE VIDEOS THAT THEY SHOWED WERE EDITED TO PROVE THEIR ANTI-TRUMP AGENDA.

CNN2 CNN3

12 Likes

I try to watch news from multiple sources and when they start inserting their own opinion or their company’s agenda of bashing the opposition I just leave. Finding objective information so that the individual can decide for themselves can be hard. Fake news is everywhere.

5 Likes