Civil war? Hope not!

I believe something in the range of 12 meat processing plants destroyed. Recently a chicken farm had 100K chickens lost to fire. Train derailments weekly. A full on assault on our energy sector.

Something gonna happen…just not sure what!

6 Likes

Don’t forget about the dairy farm that was blown up 18,000 cow’s and 1 person killed, it was planned out!

1 Like

Yes it is all planned !

1 Like

So many sleeper cells waiting for the word coming in through the border, but no matter what God has a plan!

4 Likes

I hope your right!

2 Likes

Our government well shadow government won’t tell everyone that we are under attack because they know people will rise up!

3 Likes

Rodger that :us:

1 Like

If voting worked we wouldn’t be where we are now!
He was installed the first time and will be installed again, the danger is his pick for VP! Let that sink in for a while.
We won’t survive another 4 years of brainless politics and violence!

4 Likes

The road we are traveling on should make all the hairs stand up!
We didn’t start the fire! That’s a quote!
They drew first blood! You know what they say about the Tree of Liberty!

2 Likes

Ditto, like Ouade5 said!!!

1 Like

Absolutely to that Brother, Absolutely!

2 Likes

Well, Yea’ll noticed when the riots were happening, and people geared up to protect businesses. People do not want to allow the stupidity of others to destroy this country and our way of life. The police, even around the outer areas of Seattle gave their support for those doing this. This gives a person a different perspective to the whole thing to me. I do not see the people’s right to bear arms being taken away. I do see them trying though.

6 Likes

Let’s see who wins the civil war? North Korea, China, Russia, Iran, ect ect… Not smart!

5 Likes

That’s actually true, but not for the reasons you think.
I know you’re very confident in this “take back our country wink-wink” stuff, but that’s just Dunning–Kruger. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

We got where we are now through voting, and voting will get us to wherever we are in 2 and 4 years.

We will survive another 4 years. I guarantee you the United States will exist and most if not all of us posting will still be here in 4 years.

But whatever condition the country is in, will be a result of the voting between now and then (well, prior voting plus upcoming voting)

I’m not saying voting will “work” as in “you will get your way”

I’m saying that whatever it is that happens the next 4 years will happen via voting primarily

2 Likes

I’m not looking for my way, I’m looking for normal life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Most of all a safe country. Free of most of the lunacy! I’m looking for a nation that loves itself. Not one that wants to burn it all down in the name of climate change, so called systemic racism and gender reassignment!

Also not looking to just “survive”! I can do that as a Uyghur in China!
I’m looking for children on a baseball field with smiles on their faces, not bulletproof backpacks, waiting to hear laughter again, I’m looking forward to getting back to a mall for some window shopping without the need for an AK 47 strapped to my shoulder. I’m looking forward to wining and dining with friends without the fear of being ripped to shreds by animals. I can do that while free roaming on a safari! Unarmed, of course. Where’s the fun in going on a wild safari with a weapon! Who doesn’t like dancing close to the fire?

Unfortunately when all the normal people leave blue cities, the animals are sure to follow. If they allow wild animals to roam the countryside, they get what they wish for! Not my way! Their way! I’ll be playing by their rules!

1 Like

I promise that 4 years from now, children on baseball fields will have smiles on their faces and not bulletproof backpacks. Please don’t fall into the mainstream media trap of talking as if mass school shootings are happening every day and kids are too scared to play baseball without bulletproof clothing. Because that’s simply not the case. The kids playing baseball are fine, and the fact that there are more guns in circulation than ever before is not a bad thing and does not make it unsafe for kids to play baseball

Chances are my way and your way are pretty similar. But, whichever way it goes, will be primarily through voting. It will not be through civil war. You can predict differently, but I predict there will be no US civil war in the next 4 years.

4 Likes

Definitely not. You are new to this board. @Ouade5 is a well-respected member that provides a lot of very good information and opinion. You need to cool your jets a bit, you do not know what you are talking about in reference to @Ouade5.

10 Likes

The check is in the mail, @Dave17 . :laughing:

11 Likes

Agreed. There is no need to bad mouth any of the members here, even if they are ignorant. Many of us have a great deal of respect for Ouade5 even if we disagree sometimes.

9 Likes