Civil War: Getting closer by the day?

8 Likes

I hope it doesn’t, but I’ve kinda been planning on it.

8 Likes

Me too! The way things are going on in this country I told a family member a couple of years ago that I thought one was coming. Now they are saying it will be bloodless if…

I will probably already be dead and buried before it truly happens, but I feel for the Americans that will have to fight or die. How did we get here???

10 Likes

@Doug101 Good article, thanks for posting. :slightly_smiling_face:
Prepare for war, pray for peace.

9 Likes

Interesting article with good information. Been planning for the last two years. Just pray that everything all works out in the end.

7 Likes

Doug101 how did we git here, we and the Sheep people have been voting for it some knowing others just listing to the lying media, just my thoughts.

7 Likes

I felt like a Civil War of sorts would come in the next 10 to 20 years. Reading the second paragraph of the article makes me think it, if there is one, it could come even sooner. That is a day that I don’t want to see. This country tearing itself apart from within.

5 Likes

Yeah, I have 150 lbs of rice in a metal container to keep the mice out. My son has 2 or 3 of those long shelf life products. FYI, most canned goods are still good after the “expiration date”. As long as the can wasn’t punctured or has obvious signs of the seal is broken, they are good. As always, taste a small bite, spit out if it’s bad.

5 Likes

I have said this before but think it is worth repeating.

It is almost certain that the only winners in a second U.S. Civil war or similar internal conflict will be the enemies of the U.S. - China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, etc.

But the even bigger winners will be the Authoritarians because they are almost certain to use any internal armed conflict as an excuse to replace what is left of our rights with an authoritarian system giving them the final pieces they need to gain total control over the economy and society. Those behind the scene players could care less which side wins. They will happily jump in on whichever side looks like it will win with the offer to restore peace for the “low” price of everyone just giving up the last of our freedoms.

9 Likes

They will certainly try but I think this one will end differently. A lot of industry and people from the north has moved to the south. This is why I think we, our nation, will become 3 or more separate countries. I’m not sure the north can even feed itself now.

4 Likes

Definitely worth repeating. Any country we are not aligned with and even some that we are, will try to invoke their will after and possibly during any internal conflict. Should we come out of it, the leadership of our nation will be the scariest part. The rights and needs of the people would be the least of their problems and concerns. We would be no more than a robbery victim,

6 Likes

This wouldn’t be a simple North/South, East/West or whatever region vs region thing. It would likely be a convoluted cluster with a whole lot of different sides fighting for a whole bunch of different reasons in a whole bunch of different places with no clearly defined boundaries.

It won’t be two grand armies facing off against each other. It would be countless insurgences seeking to impose terror on their perceived foes likely with a bunch of self serving warlords thrown in taking advantage of the chaos.

8 Likes

A state within a state
I imagine Northern California would be vital to the state because of the water supply.
I would love to make John Muir proud.

Does your location have a similar quandary?

4 Likes

Not really, although any river can be dammed up it would be a process needing a lot of money, govt. money, and it would not be available. But living close to the coast, I would not have any problem with water as long as I have electricity or a manual pump. There is plenty of water where I am, but it could be a problem in more than one state.

3 Likes

My thoughts as yours

1 Like

Yeah, highly suspicious of whoever these Project 2025 people are. Specifically, we don’t know who they are, we don’t know who funds them. We do know they’ve popped up in an election year talking revolution, so I’d be keeping a good distance from them.

8 Likes

My, my … the Facebook FBI & CIA plants won’t like this or the story about Project 2025. I posted both on Facebook, lol. I’ve been in Facebook jail and otherwise illegally silenced by that felonious organization more than most. Getting closer to your holes in the ground, federal boys n girls? Well, listen-up: You can’t silence us all forever. If you’re involved in deterring free speech, you are in direct violation of your sworn oath to protect and defend the Constitution and, therefore, our rights; therefore, I should have NO respect for you at all. As for me, I swore to protect and defend the same thing you did and was never relieved from that oath! In fact I have been sworn to do the same thing numerous times in numerous positions following my military service. I take my duties seriously; very seriously.

9 Likes

Remember that this President has already gone after a number of his enemies. Now he will enjoy presidential immunity for 6 months. The Supreme Court wasn’t giving immunity to Trump, but to Presidents. I’m not worried about a 2025, I’m more concerned about 2024, desperate liberals, a questionable president, the deep state and how they may plan something to keep the election from happening in November.

7 Likes

The North has fresh water supply. In the North the produce arrives in bad condition from the West coast.
The wealthy suburbs are receiving the better produce. Many people within the city are growing their own produce from seed. My entire backyard produces fruits, veggies, herbs. If need be Hostas are edible. Not that I want to eat my Hostas. In regards to protein well I can a ton a veggies as well as meat. The trick will be to keep my stash as starving people will do anything for food.

10 Likes

Many plants are edible, just that many are not that palatable. :sunglasses:

5 Likes